3) brothers & odd times

UNIVERSOUL 3)brothers & odd times

UNIVERSOUL 3)
brothers & odd times

Unfortunately, Loki's head was pounding the moment he opened his eyes. His vision was a bit blurry, but he could make out his surroundings. Lucky enough he was in his bedroom. A sigh of relief left his lips knowing that he was finally back home on Asgard. He didn't know how he got back here but he'll just question that later. Being on planet Earth had him feeling some type of a way and he didn't like that at all. It had him questioning his self worth and he thought that was a dangerous thing. 

"Bloody hell," he cursed sitting up against his headboard and rubbing his temples with his knuckles. Loki doesn't even remember having an headache bad like this. "What the hell is going on with me?"

"Loki are you up?" The door came opening anyways and it was no one other than his adopted brother Thor, who was the God of Thunder.

"Does it look like I'm up?" Loki snapped with the roll of his eyes. "You're always asking stupid questions brother."

Thor frowned offensively, "Don't call me stupid--you're stupid," he pointed.

"How am I stupid?" Loki question.

"You're stupid because I have been searching for you for the past few days ever since you decided to disappear from Asgard," Thor walked further into the room and sat on the couch across from Loki's bed. He was overprotective over his brother even though he couldn't stand Loki sometimes. But that didn't mean that he didn't care because he cares too much to ignore his well being.

Loki squinted his eyes, "And? How does that make me stupid?"

"First, you decided to go to Sakaar and have a whole 'Praise Loki Day' with the people on that planet who you promised them free burritos," Thor deadpanned.

"The Grandmaster let me do that?" Loki asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Apparently yes because you sent him to a dump!" Thor exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

"Oh," he nodded slowly. "I-I remember that," he lies.

"Then after that you decide to go to Earth where you ran into Doctor Strange," Thor told him as he ran his fingers through his golden hair.

Loki rolled his lips to the side, not knowing who that was for a second and then remembering the name, "That wizard guy?"

"Yes," Thor answered. "He tried to send you back to Asgard because you were drunk out of your mind and embarrassing yourself in front of those humans. So when you didn't want to leave you two started fighting and to sum it up, he told me that he kicked your ass."

"He did not either. I clearly won that fight," Loki mumbled underneath his breath.

"Loki, what has been going on with you lately? Are you okay?" Thor asked his brother worriedly with a scared tone in his voice. He has never really expressed his concerns forwadly about the way Loki has been acting for the past few days. Thor just thought he was being careless as usual, but this was something that was getting serious. He wanted to know what was wrong and what Loki was feeling. And the only way Thor could find out is if Loki let's him in.

"And why do you care?" Loki didn't understand why Thor was making a big deal out of this. He just thought that his nosey brother should just mind his own business.

"Because you're my brother, and I'm supposed to care about you," Thor states sincerely.

"Well, I rather not to be thought of in that manner," Loki chuckled bitterly.

Now Thor was getting frustrated, "Why are you so stubborn?"

"It's who I am," Loki finally stood up and walked over to the glass wall, seeing how beautiful Asgard really was in the early morning. "And if you don't like it then you can leave me be," he finishes.

Thor knew that his brother didn't mean that, but at the same time he didn't know if that's what he really wanted. He knew that Loki was someone who was hard to understand and get close with. For a while he has been acting out of character than normal and all Thor wants to do is help Loki get through whatever he is going through. But he realizes at the same time that you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

"Is there anything else you need to say?" Loki asked plainly with his back still facing Thor.

"When I brought you here you held onto this with your dear life," Thor whispers.

Loki slowly turned around and saw it was the white mug with a yellow smiley face on it, and instantly he knew how he got it and where he got it from.

"What's so special about it?" Thor wonders looking at the unfamiliar mug that looked nothing like the ones from Asgard.

"Nothing. So put it down and let me be alone," Loki spat with irritation dripping heavily off his voice.

Thor abided by his wishes and placed the coffee mug down back where it was. He gave his brother one last look before he left his room.

Once Thor had left, Loki used his magic to bring to mug to his hand. He looked at the object and sighed deeply. Loki didn't know what it was but he was starting to feel a little bit bad for taking it; because it wasn't his. The time he spent with the beautiful woman started to resurface in his mind, and those thoughts started to make his head hurt less. Even though it wasn't the best encounter--and he didn't have a lot of good ones--she had lifted his spirits up just by being around him and inviting him for a warm sweet drink. Things like that never happens to Loki. And to be fairly honest with you, he wanted to feel what he felt when she was around.

-

slight filler , nun too serious , but this was a bit of an insight of how loki has been dealing with himself lately . comment your thoughts & stay tuned for more !

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz