Stand In The Rain (Chapter 4)

IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN LIKE FOREVER AND ITS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER BUT IVE BEEN BUSY AND SOME THINGS HAVE HAPPENED WITH FAMILY AND STUFF, I WAS SO CLOSE TO FLYING TO MELBOURNE! BUT I KNOW NOT GOOD EXCUSES!!

ANYWAYS ENTRIES FOR MY SEQUEL TO TURNING HEADS IS STILL OPEN INCASE YOU WANTED TO CHECK THAT OUT! :D NEED ENTRIES GUYS!

OKAY SO I DECIDED THAT I'M GONNA START NAMING CHAPTERS AFTER SONGS WHICH I THINK SUM UP THE CHAPTER!

ONLY THE VERSES IN THIS SONG SOUND LIKE THE CHAPTER!! I PROMISE ILL PICK BETTER SONGS!! -----> check side bar for song

______________________________________

9TH OCTOBER 1998 FRIDAY

It was a rainy day. I sat on the silver seats alone being drenched by the water. I should have moved but there was no room under the shelter since everyone was cramp under it already.

I sat there eating my green apple alone. Beau was sick because of the rainy weather. This was the first time we were separated during the day since we meet each other. I became a lot closer with Tyla, James, Luke and Jai over the weeks and we have become the best of friends.

I sat there alone thinking about what a great friend Beau was. I didn’t deserve such a great friend like him, but somehow we are, and that makes me smile.

I felt a presence. I tried to ignore it but it just would not leave. I turned my head to see 2 boys and Tanya (the girl that called me fat) standing directly behind me. I felt uncomfortable so I stood up and started walking away.

I sat in front of the bathroom and continued to eat my apple. I sat there for a couple of minutes finishing my apple. I got up to throw my core in the bin. I turned around and bumped into none other than Tanya.

“Where do you think you’re going fatty?” Tanya hissed with hatred filling her squeaky little voice. I didn’t reply. I continued to walk to the bin when I was pulled with great force in the opposite direction dropping my apple core in the process.

I wriggled and struggled but no matter how hard I tried I was not getting out of this situation, at least not that easily. I started kicking and screaming but that didn’t help. One of them put their hand around my mouth making it hard for me to breath.

I was dragged for what seemed like ages to the back of the library where it was completely deserted. They threw me to the ground. I fell hard and landed in the gooey dirty mud. I slid across the ground and I felt my skin begin to sting, I grazed my legs. My clothes were ruined and I was feeling horrible.

“Get up fatty, FIGHT BACK!” Screamed Tanya pulling me up by my hair and push my head back down to the ground shoving it in the mud. I couldn’t breathe. I tried my hardest to breath but all that happened was bubbles.

She pulled my head back up and rolled me so I was lying on my back still in the mud. I found it hard to breathe. It felt like a thousand bricks had been dumped on my chest every time I took a breath.

Tanya bent down and dragged her nails across my face leaving a burning feeling on my skin.The two boys started to kick me, especially in my face. Every single kick felt more painfully than the last.

Finally after who knows how long they stopped, spit on me and left without a trace of evidence. The rain began to fall harder making it impossible for me to move, not only because of the pain I was in but because the rain made my clothes weigh a ton.

I watched the rain water drip away when the water started to turn red. I didn’t need to check, I knew it was my blood. I knew my nose was bleeding and I probably had a massive cut in my head somewhere, plus the big scratch across my face.

I felt myself drifting off slowly and painfully. I couldn’t tell if I was crying or if it was just the rain. My vision quickly became blurry and I found it difficult to see the simplest of things like grass. I hated this.

I was too young to die. I didn’t even get to do the things I wanted to do like become a dancer, have my own house, or most importantly, have my first kiss.

The rain dripped through my hair and into my eyes, it burnt really badly. I started screaming for help hoping someone would hear and help me, but no one came. It hurt to scream, or even talk so I just accepted the fact that no one was coming. I was seriously going to be left here for dead.

I started to fade away, everything became grey and dull. My pain began to fade away. It was almost relaxing and peaceful! I knew I was most likely going to die, but I wouldn’t feel any more pain!

I let myself go along with death, but I heard something that made me open my eyes just enough to see the source of the sound. It was a familiar voice, and it was very faint, but I was able to tell who it was.

“OH MY GOD!” the voice screamed from the other side of the metal fence that divided the schools playground from the outside world.

Gina! I was glad to hear her; she was the exact person I needed.

 Her soothing voice made me smile, before I fell unconscious.

___________________________________________

8+ LIKES FOR NEXT CHAPTER