Lean On Me Chapter (chapter 5)

OMG IM THE BIGGEST BITCH EVER!! :'( IM SO SORRY!! I REALLY AM! I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS WAYYYYYY OVER DUE, IVE JUST GOT WRITERS BLOCK AND SCHOOL AND 2 OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS ARE SICK AND I MIGHT BE GOING TO MELBOURNE TO SEE THEM (JANOSKIANS STALKER MODE: ON) ITS BEEN CRAZY AND I AM SORRY SO HERE IS A RATHER DRAMATIC CHAPTER TO READ!! :) <3

PLUS I JUST STARTED YET ANOTHER JANOSKIANS STORY (YOU NEVER TOLD ME) SO CHECK THAT OUT! <3  http://www.wattpad.com/6782628-you-never-told-me-janoskians-fan-fiction

SONG IN THE SIDE BAR! ---------->

___________________________________

13TH JANUARY 2000 THURSDAY

Scissors paper rock!” Me and Beau yelled at the same time. I was scissors, He was rock, meaning he won.

“But I don’t want to count!” I whined. He rolled his eyes but he didn’t give in. I pouted but still nothing. I turned around and stomped my feet to the fence and started counting.

“...8, 9, 10! Ready or not here I come!” I yelled jumping and spinning around and started to search for the boys. I first looked behind the garden pots, but no one was there; only dust and a dead cockroach (gross).

“I Will find you boys!” I said smiling. I creeped over to the cubby house and stuck my head threw the little window. No one was there. I then became a little confused.

I started to make my way inside to get a drink when I heard laughter coming from around the house. A smirk crept across my face as I tip toed over to the side of the big brick building. I slowly made my way, closer and closer to the corner of the building till.... “BOO!

There in shock laid 3 scared breathless boys. I scared them from when I said boo. They tried to deny that they were even slightly scared but they screamed like little girls so it was obvious that were.

“Okay Luke, your in.” I grinned helping him off the ground. He gave me an annoyed look but it didn’t bother me.

“What? Why? That’s not fair!” He cried pretending to cry. You would think a boy just about to go into kinder garden would be grown up by now.

“Because I get to choose!” I said sticking my tongue. He got angry but I didn’t care, he would get over it in like 5 seconds anyways.

1, 2, 3.....” he had started counting. I had already decided where I was going to hide before he started counting. I choose a place where none of them have ever hidden in when we played hide and seek. I decided I was going to hide in the towel closet in the hallway.

I ran the closet passing Gina on the way; she was on the phone. I flung the door open and looked up and down at the closet. 4-5 shelves full of towels and the bottom one had a big cardboard box and next to it some spare blankets. I crawled into the bottom shelf, it wasn’t big enough for me to stand so I sat down the blanket. It was quite uncomfortable in there, but I was determined to win.

I sat there for a while. It was really boring in there. The only thing I could hear was the shuffle of feet and Gina on the phone to whomever. I couldn’t help but listen to her conversation, even if I couldn’t hear what the other person was saying. It didn’t sound like she was happy.

“No.... I swear just give me a couple more days...... Please I have kids....... But...... Okay, see you in two hours.” What was that about? I became worried about Gina. She sounded stressed.

BOO!” yelled a very giggly Luke. He shocked me and I bumped my head on the shelf. I rubbed my head as I crawled out from the closet and slapped him across the arm. He rubbed his arm and pretended to cry, silly child. We decided to play another round of hide and seek but Beau was in this time.

As we were running through the kitchen to the backyard I stopped. I saw Gina crying, her head in her hands and elbows on the kitchen table. Everyone had already ran outside, but I just stood there watching Gina cry, and cry, and cry.

I made my way over to a sad Gina. I tapped on her shoulder. Her silky black hair flung around her head as she turned to face me. Her face was all watery and the area around her eyes was red and puffy. She gave me a weak smile to make me feel better, but it didn’t work. Why was she so sad? I pulled her into a hug. She was shaking and sniffling.

“Please don’t cry Gina! Whatever happened will be fixed, I promise.” I softly said to her. She nodded and squeezed me tightly. She pulled out of the hug wiping her tears away with her sleeve. Right on queue mummy walked in threw the door looking for Gina. As soon as she saw Gina she forced her into a hug, Gina still crying the whole time.

“This can’t be happening...” Mum said trying to comfort her rubbing her hand up and down Gina’s back. What can’t be happening? Why can’t they tell me?

“.... and I’m not letting it happen! Emily Go gets the boys.” Mum said pointing to the backyard door for me to get them. What are they talking about? It really annoys me how they don’t tell me things.

I don’t fight with mum, I run outside to get them. When I get out there they aren’t very happy. They had the arms folded across their chest and had their evil faces on. I rolled my eyes and smile at them.

“My mum wants you inside.” I state looking at the twins mainly. Both Jai and Luke run inside screaming and fight about who will walk in first. I turn my head to Beau who was still staring at me evilly. I didn’t like how he was staring at me. I go up to him and hug him from the side, with him still having his arms crossed.

“I’m sorry for not coming out.” I said smiling a big toothy grin. He didn’t show any change with emotions.

“I don’t know, you did take a while, I don’t think sorry is enough.” He said turning his head to the side so he couldn’t see me. Silly boy, trying not smile.

“I’m sorry, does this make up for it?” I said cheekily as I planted a big, wet, slobbery kiss on his cheek. As soon as I did that he pushed me away and started laughing and gagging.

“EWWWWW, GIRL GERMS!” He screamed and whined, trying to wipe of the kiss. Silly kid, even I know girls don’t have germs.

“You’re so silly, Come on we have to go inside!” I yelled grabbing hold of his hand and leading him inside.

We go inside and the boys were sitting on the table and mummy was standing next to 5-6 suit cases on the floor, all of which were empty. Gina walked in with 2 filled suitcases and she had stopped crying, if anything she looked happy.  Mummy began to talk to Beau, Luke and Jai.

“Okay kids now you need to listen, your mummy has had some problems with money, so she hasn’t been able to pay for the house bills. The man that owns this house said because mummy hasn’t paid the bills she needs to find a new house and move out....”

So that’s why Gina was crying, the owner was kicking them out, so that means that they would be homeless! They don’t do drugs or drink alcohol, they don’t deserve it! Mummy continued.

“...So you guys don’t become homeless your all coming to live with me and Emily!”

Their What? Is she serious? This is the greatest day of my life, my best friend and his family are all moving in with us. This couldn’t get any better.

___________________________________________

8 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER