Unexpected - Niam Horayne

(a/n) Well hello! This is my first one-shot I am posting :3 If you read please leave a review and let me know what you think!

Lol alright enough of that : I DO NOT OWN ONE DIRECTION!

**MATURE** readers if you do not like boy on boy or smut I suggest that you do not read this!

The rest if you perverts go right on ahead and enjoy ^.^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Liam?"

I asked with a bit of an edge to me voice as I had watched his hand slowly moving up my leg for the past hour. We were watching Toy Story 3 once again in our hotel room and the lads had gotten bored and left saying something about wanting to explore. And it was then that Liam had finally rested his hand on my leg.

"Yes Niall?" I heard his question snap me out of my thoughts as he continued watching the screen not even noticing what he was doing to me. My breath hitched in my throat as I felt his hand squeeze my leg just barely "C-Could you please move your h-hand?" I asked softly looking down at his hand..

"I'm sorry Ni, am I making you uncomfortable?"

I gasped as his hand squeezed even tighter and I whipped my head over to look at him who still seemed intent on the movie while I was practically hyperventilating right next to him.

I closed my eyes as I felt his hand now moving up and down my leg at a slow pace and bit my lip trying to stop any unwanted sounds. I felt myself growing hard from just the feel of his hand and unfortunately it didn't go unnoticed.

"Agh Li.." I gasped as suddenly his hand lightly touched my arousal ever so slightly and applied soft pressure. "W-What are yo- ahh." I felt him grab my bulge and instinctively I bucked into his hand.

"Niall wants to play now does he?" I could practically hear him smirk. "Do you want me to touch you Ni?" and I whimpered nodding furiously as I looked over at him his attention now fully on me, his greedy gaze looking over me hungrily and I shivered never seeing him like this before.

And like a bullet train his mouth attacked mine moving his lips and instantly I kissed back throwing my arms around his. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip and I eagerly gave him access letting him dominate my mouth in a matter of minutes.

He quickly pulled my on to straddle his lap rubbing our now both aroused bulges against each other and I through my head back in a moan wondering how this was actually happening. I felt him press kisses against my now exposed neck, sucking and licking leaving a sure trail of lovebites up to my earlobe which he flicked with his tongue causing a shiver to go down my spine. "Ahh Liam.." I moaned out loud not being able to hold back how good this all felt.

I heard him groan as he rubbed our clothed bulges together creating a friction that had me shivering in pleasure. "Li-Liam." I said feeling myself almost being pushed off the edge.

"Not yet Ni."

I looked into his lust glazed eyes which stared into me, and he stood up carrying me with him as I wrapped my legs tighter around him and suddenly he dropped my the bed looking down a me with a devious grin I had never seen before.

"I'm gonna make you scream Nialler. I'm about to make a mess of your innocence boy."

"M-My innocence?" I said softly and watched in awe as he stripped himself of his clothing and tore off my clothes throwing them aside as he leaned over me claiming my mouth once again in a hungry, passionate kiss. "Agh Lili!" I screamed and squirmed as I suddenly felt two of his fingers probe my entrance and push in softly. "Shhh Ni, relax...I promise it will feel good." he said softly kissing my neck once again making me moan underneath his touch as he sucked and teased on my sensitive spot beneath my ear.

"This is going to hit a little bit Niall but it will be over soon." and before I could even process the words I yelled fisting into he sheets as I felt his long member push into me in on fast motion. It was painful as I felt him kiss away the tears that fell out of my eye.

Slowly I relaxed and nodded my head signaling for him to move and he did pulling out and pushing in almost agonizingly slow. "F-Faster L-Li.." I moaned as I threw my head back bucking into him. "Ah..Ah!" I whimpered as I felt him brush against a sweet spot deep inside of me.

"God Niall your so...tight feels..amazing." I head him groan as he thrust into me faster now hitting my bundle of nerves fully cause me to whither "Ahh Li!" I said suddenly feeling a warm hand close over my arousal squeezing at it and tugging a it making me groan as I tried to breath properly. "S-so c-close Li..." I moaned as I threw my head back seeing white as I screamed his name with my release and shortly after I felt him shoot off inside me filling me as he rode out his orgasm before collapsing beside me.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist pulling me into his chest, both of us breathing heavily after what had just happened. I dug my face into his neck and kissed his collarbone. "Love you Li.." I said softly not knowing what had caused what happened between us but I didn't care. He ran his fingers through the hair in my neck and before I drifted off to sleep I heard him,

"Love you too Nialler."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

End Note: alright well was it good? Bad? Was it to short? Or long enough?

Let me know! I'll take any 1D one-shot requests just see my profile (:

Thanks a bunch!!