Sensitive Part 2

Harry grinned at the smaller boy's eagerness. "Oh don't worry Niall, we're just getting started."

Niall gasped as Harry tugged his sweats off, and immediately cupped the growing bulge beneath his boxers. The blond whined as Harry pulled his hand away and pulled down the thin layer of fabric. He watched as Niall's hands grasped at the sheets to the sides and he bit his lip to fight back a groan.

He lifted Niall's legs closer to his body as he sat up between them and ran his fingers over the milky skin on his thighs watching as the boy beneath him shivered with anticipation. Niall felt his dick twitch against his stomach as he struggled to keep breathing. His eyes began to widen as he watched Harry began to kiss the skin behind the knee. Harry's blown eyes locked with Niall's as he nipped and licked before he closed his eyes and started to suck a bruise into the pale skin.

"Oh f-fuck." Niall moaned as he threw his head back against the bed and he heard a low chuckle above him.

"God you're so...responsive Niall." Harry answered as he gave his mark a lick as though to prove his point, causing the older boy's toes to curl and hands to reach above him and grab at the edge of the bed above him. "I'm gonna take you apart Niall." he said with an evil grin pulling at his lips and lowered his head towards Niall's face, raising the blond's knees with him, "You're gonna be a mess by the time I'm done with you." He said and rubbed their noses together softly, "Would you like that?" He whispered and Niall finally snapped.

Niall pushed up taking Harry's face between his hands and crashed their mouths together settling himself in the taller boy's lap. He kissed him with such need, taking his lips and tugging them between his teeth. Inhaling him as though Harry was oxygen and he was suffocating.

Moans flowed from the blond's mouth as Harry kissed back, who answered with some groans of his own. The sounds of their pleasure filled up the room. He rolled his hips down onto Harry's clothed cock and then up against his stomach creating much need friction as breathless cries slipped through his lips.

"Fuck Harry, I need you...need you now." Niall panted out as he tugged Harry's shirt off. His hands rakes down his chest until he got to the button fumbling around with it for a few moments. His hands were shaking and as a larger pair of hands enveloped Niall's softly caressing them. The blond whimpered at the touch and looked up into a pair of green eyes that were completely blown, mirroring his want.

Harry just watched in awe as his bandmate in front of him literally became a savage the way he craved Harry's touch with that wild, frantic look in his eyes. He carefully helped undo his button never breaking his gaze with Niall. He felt his erection straining against the confines of his boxers and finally he grabbed and pulled it out.

He groaned and leaned his head forward against Niall's shoulder as he touched himself. Harry opened his eyes looking between their bodies and saw both of the cocks slick with precum, Niall's twitching in a bit knowing how neglected it was. He grinned and watched himself as he wrapped his hand around both of their cocks causing both to gasp out at the sensation.

"Fuck." Harry stuttered out as he began to move his hand up their shafts slow and steady. Niall was a whimpering mess now as he bucked his hips up harder into Harry's hand.

The curly haired boy laughed as he turned his head into Niall's neck kissing and licking the skin there as he continued his slow, torturous movements between them.

"You like that Niall? Just like that right?" He whispered lowly as he thrust up into his hand, opposite of his strokes creating a whole new sensation.

"Yes, yes oh god yes. Please, please..." Niall's noises wouldn't stop now as they went from whimpers to moans and back again, he struggled to compose himself, and Harry loved every bit of it.

His strokes speed up as his want to make his Irishman see white grew within him. "That's right, so good for me. God you're amazing, you're gonna come for me?" He said as he began to suck again on his pulse point.

Niall bit his bottom lip trying to contain his noise. He started to feel that familiar build of pressure in his abdomen and his thrusts into Harry's hand became more erratic and he finally burst gasping Harry's name. His release spurting up onto their chests followed by Harry as he bit down onto the blond's neck, muffling his cry.

They leaned against each other, both of their faces buried into each other's shoulders and Harry wrapped his arms around his mate's body pulling him in closer. Both of them panting as they tried to come down from their high.

Harry licked the newly formed hickey on Niall's neck and smirked as the blond shivered in his arms. "So sensitive, it's beautiful." He whispered, running his fingers down his spine causing goosebumps to follow in their wake as Niall spoke again.

"Only for you."

_________________________

(A/N) alright so I asked if you guys would like this continued and it seemed like you guys really wanted it, so I finished it!! I hope it's alright! This is the first smut I've written like this so I hope you enjoy! Lol

Also I will try to work on Hopeless soon! Maybe I'll be able to get the next chapter out before x-mas! Anyways until next time my lovely readers! :)