Sensitive - Narry Storan

Sensitive - Narry

Niall could feel the curly haired boy's gaze on him as he strummed the guitar to the familiar Wonderwall tune. He picked a few more chords before finally saying something.

"Take a picture Haz, it'll last ya longer." He grinned as he heard the familiar chuckle from the other bed.

"Funny Nialler. Getting a little cheeky aren't we?" Harry replied with the thump of his feet hitting the ground before the bed dipped down a bit behind him.

He stayed silent except for the musical chords sounding through the air waiting for Harry to pull something that never came. With a sigh he set down the guitar on the ground before turning to face the Cheshire boy. Before he could make it all the way around he was immediately tackled onto his back.

Niall looked up into green eyes who stared down at him with a mischievous glint. He tried to push him off but was held down by Harry's hips straddling his. "Oi Harry, whadaya want?" He asked a bit taken back by the other boy's strength.

Harry didn't answer the smaller boy's question but rather reached his hand out to brush against the blond's arm lightly, grinning at the bumps that followed his fingers wake. An idea popped into his head at that moment watching the horror of recognition flicker across Niall's face.

"No, no no no Haz Don- AH" Niall began to pled when Harry began his assault on Niall's sides. His fingers digging into the skin beneath the blond's shirt.

Niall squirmed and kicked beneath the taller boy trying to push him off but being tickled took its toll on his strength. "Ha-Harry, please s-stop. Can't, I-I can't..." He gasped out between his breaths and laughter as Harry kept on.

He suddenly felt a familiar presence in his sweats as Harry pressed into his sides harder and panic began to settle in. "G-Gotta stop Haz, can't I c-can't," he begged when before he could stop himself he thrust his hips up into Harry's causing the greens eyes above him to widen.

Niall quickly began muttering out incoherent apologies when Harry tentatively rolled his hips forward making the blond gasp beneath him from the much needed friction.

"God Ni, you're hard from a tickle fight!" Harry grinned as he bent his head down to whisper into Niall's ear, "Did that feel good?"

Niall nodded "Yeah," he breathed out before biting back a moan as Harry rolled forward again.

"That's hot Niall." He whispered, moving his hands up the smaller boy's shirt as he ran his fingers against the pale skin. Harry mouthed over his neck smiling as Niall arched his body into the touch. "Never know you were so," he began to whisper again before nipping at his earlobe relishing in the moan that escaped the boy beneath him, "sensitive." Harry finished.

Niall watched as Harry finally pulled back but something was different in his gaze. His eyes were completely blown, the green undistinguishable. "Let's see where else you're sensitive." Harry said grinning madly as he pulled off the blond's shirt revealing his chest and began to run his fingers down it. "How about here?" He grazed the tips of Niall's nipples which made him arch up a bit before he continued downwards reaching his belly button. "Or maybe here?" He said teasingly circling the dip in Niall's skin before passing on to his waistband tugging slightly with a sly arch to his brow as he grinned madly.

"Dammit Haz, you fucking tease." Niall whined his voice sounding wrecked. His face flushed a red scarlet color that slowly spread down his chest. The heat of Harry's gaze rushed through his veins as he tried to move his hips upwards but was denied any sort of friction as he was held down.

Harry grinned at the smaller boy's eagerness. "Oh don't worry Niall, we're just getting started."

(A/N) alright I don't know what I'm doing...This is sort of just a Drabble since it's not exactly finished. If you guys want an ending just post so in the comments.

Now most of you who see this will be wondering about Hopeless and I'm happy to announce that after this my writing mojo has come back and I'm working on it for you guys :] being on a plane really kicks you into gear lol it should be out within a week ^.^