Chapter 23

I woke up the next morning with only a slight headache. Memories of the night before came flooding back the moment I opened my eyes. I glanced at the couch across the room and noticed just a folded blanket sitting on it. No Bradley.

I went into my bathroom and splashed water in my face. I stared at my reflection in the mirror as water dripped down my face. I reflected on the night before. I remembered everything perfectly and I knew that was a bad sign. It meant i couldn't blame what happened on drunkenness, because I wasn't that drunk.

I grabbed the towel and dried my face. As I brushed my teeth there was a knock on my bedroom door. I hurried to open in it.

"Morning." Aaron smiled. I nodded, seeing as I couldn't speak with my mouth foaming. I turned and headed back to the bathroom as Aaron sat on my bed.

"I saw Bradley leave before the sun came up." Aaron spoke. Despite the fact that I no longer had a toothpaste and toothbrush in my mouth, I didn't say anything. Finally I came out of the bathroom.

"How was the business dinner?" I asked.

"Don't change the subject." Aaron said lightly, raising his eyebrows.

"We fell asleep, you came back late. He slept on the couch, I swear." I finished.

"So nothing happened?" Aaron asked in a small voice.

"No." I replied.

"No nothing happened or no something happened?" Aaron tilted his head.

"I don't even know what you just said." I said, staring in confusion. Aaron kept looking at me, waiting for me to break.

"I kissed him." I said with a frown.

"You kissed him?" he asked, stressing the 'you.'

"It's not like I attacked him! He kissed me too." I defended.

"Seems like a lot of kissing." Aaron said with a glare. I was going to add that Bradley and I were under the influence, but I realized Aaron might freak out so I kept my mouth shut about that.

"That's all that happened." I said quietly.

"I have to get ready for school Aaron," I said, trying to get him out of my room.

"School? No no. You have an appointment with a psychologist at 10. I texted you the address, don't be late." he added as he left my room. Psychologist! I felt like a nut job. I sighed and got ready. I pulled on a pair of skiny jeans, a tank top and a cardigan. I stuffed my feet into a pair of ballet flats and climbed down the stairs. Grabbing an apple and my car keys, I left.

It took my about 15 minutes to get to the office which doesn't sound bad, but 10 minutes of that journey was me making wrong turns.

I walked into the building and before I could address the receptionist a handome 30 year-old man wearing a long sleeve collared shirt and slacks walked into the room from an office.

"Ah perfect timing. You must be Hannah." he smiled. I nodded without saying a word.

"I'm Dr. Redman, it's nice to meet you." he held out his hand.

"You too." I said, shaking his hand weakly.

"Well then lets get started, my office is right through here," he offered, holding a door open for me. I walked through.

"Please take a seat wherever you feel comfortable." he stated, taking a seat on the couch. I didn't move.

"Of course you may stand if you prefer." he said finally. I snapped back to reality.