32. I Love You

"I love you too." The words came out of my mouth as soon as he finished.

"You do?" Killian's breathless and surprised voice confused me.
"Of course, you oaf." I scoffed, unable to believe that he didn't think I could love him. His serious face immediately morphed into the face of happiness. Pure and utter happiness greeted me and I was soon rendered speechless when he pecked me all over the face.

"I love you so much." He murmured against my skin, making me close my eyes at the new sensation. This man was the king of surprises, wasn't he? He was the king of my heart, period. I cringed at how cheesy that sounded. I always laughed at people in those novels when they would think so. But now that Killian Diesel was worshipping me with kisses and compliments, I understood. I completely and genuinely understood.

"Fuck, baby. If you weren't so sore down there, I'd fuck you again." He whispered in my ear, making my eyes shoot open to see him grinning down at me, his cheeks flushed.
"You're insatiable." I said, feeling just how insatiable he was when I felt him press against me. Killian chuckled, kissing the hand that I had just placed on his cheek. His lips were on my palm, kissing each of my fingers and the thumb.

"I love you so fucking much." He repeated.
"I love you more." I said back, biting my lips when his gaze snapped towards me.
"Take that back." He said, his face serious. I shook my head.

"Never." I said, giggling when his mouth found mine again. He showed me how much he loved me by carefully making me his again. Gentle and slow this time.

.
.
.

"Fuck, let's call your work and call in sick."

"I'm fine, Killian." I sighed, standing up from my bed again after falling down.
"Baby, you can't walk." His hands were on my hips, pulling me back. I guessed we did overdo it last night.
"I will after my well deserved shower. Killian, let go." I said, knowing I couldn't just call in sick twice in a row. Especially, when I kept telling my boss that I would be back the next day.

"Just stay here and take a hot bath. Let me take care of you, Valery." Killian sighed, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I closed my eyes and leaned back against him. He was still laying in bed up until I tried to stand up after my alarm clock rung. I wasn't ready for the sharp pain down there, so I let out a cry and sat back down immediately. It did hurt pretty bad, but I was sure I could go to work.

But I made my assumption without my tendency to faint. Especially after a day of no food or water after sweating and moving all day.

And when I regained my consciousness, I found myself laying in a damn hospital bed again. I groaned and tried to sit up. But a hand on my shoulder gently pushed me down.
"You need to rest." Killian's smooth voice reached my ears and I blinked around the room to see him seated next to my bed with a worried expression on his face.

"What happened?" I asked, my voice hoarse. I saw Killian look to his left and take a hold of a glass of water. He handed it to me and I thanked him with a nod.
"You fainted, because some imbecile forgot to fucking feed you." He said as he watched me gulp down the luke warm liquid. He took the glas from me after I finished.

"You're not an imbecile and it's not your fault I fainted. I should've thought about eating something yesterday. Besides, you didn't have anything either. How come I'm the only one in a hospital bed?" I asked him, making Killian shake his head, the serious expression still on his face.
"This is the third fucking time you've been hospitalized because of me." He told me.

"So what? Third time is a charm, isn't it?" I offered a smile, extremely embarrassed I freaking fainted because we had too much sex and not enough food. My life has really flipped around the past few days. Before that, it was the exact opposite as I found myself eating the whole time without an existing sex life.