Chapter 2

It didn't even go a month untill my grandran one day decided to take us somewhere. She got us dressed up and my hopes were up because i thought we were going to a zoo , or maybe we were going on safari. After changing bus two times and walking a bit we came to a place that looked like a destroyed salon.The walls were made by red rusty old metal and people were sitting on chairs while waiting for their turn to get their hair cut it looked like. But little did i knew as usual , this is where people got their uvula cut off. I didn't understand the point of getting it cut , i didn't even knew that i had a uvula. The equipment they were using looked so bloody and dirty , just like in a zombie movie. I was terrified and i was begging and begging "Ayeeyo can we please go and buy candy?" i asked my grangran and she replied "Its okay my child , they'll make good kids out of you".

That afternoon me and my brother got our uvula cut off , after alot of tears , screaming , begging we just realized it was pointless to fight back . This was a good thing and no grown up was there to stand up for us anyway.

After a while me and my brother started to get use to this life but we still had so much left some how , in school for example. Everything was so diffrent , there weren't any swings or toys instead kids made hundred of games out of rocks and sand. It amazed me! but sometimes i just missed swings , i remember one day i missed it so much i took a rope and bond it to a tree and thought it would cure my desire after a swing. But one day while i was swinging it fell down and i hit myself so hard on the back no voice was coming for 5 minutes. After that day i decided i would try to fit in and it was so hard , the language was hard , the system was hard everything was hard.

I still remember the first time i got beat by my teacher. The whole class was chatting so he decided we would all get punished. I had no idea what was going on,  everybody was bowing down and i was hearing weird sounds and the sound kept coming closer and closer than suddenly something hit me so hard in my back i started to cry and scream so loud the whole area could hear me.

The sound was the other kids getting hit but i still don't understand how they didn't make any sound , like this was an every day thing.