part twenty five

Cafe blue..

Purab- why we be here..

Alia- meet to Vin Bhai..

Purab- he comes to Mehra Mansion, right!

Alia- yeah but I can't talk with him there..

Same time Vin came there & take a sit- you must be Purab, right!

Purab- yes sir..

Vin to Alia- what happen aloo, why you called me here..

Alia- I comes to straight point, spy on Tanu..

Purab don't understand what she says..

Vin with confuse tone- why?

Alia- don't know, why, but I feel something wrong in her behavior, I doubt on her, she is behind all..

Vin- aloo it's not be possible, Tanu is not teenage girl like in college days, she changed a lot..

Alia- Bhai you see birds start to swim, or fish to start fly..

Vin- what're you saying..

Alia- exactly my point! She is Tanu, she never change herself, I know her so well, college days, she was madly in love with Abhi Bhai, her love towards Bhai's status, we know her so well, she can't see Bhai with someone else.. & I'm saying you, she's the one, who behind Bhabhi's kidnapping..

Vin- aloo we know, you hate Tanu a lot, but now's situation is different..

Same time Disha came there..

Purab look her & stood, give a warm hug to her, she surprise to see Purab stood on his legs..

A layer of tear brim in Disha's eyes- oh my god!

Purab cupped her face in his palms- I'm fine now, a bit, give me more days, I'll be fit & fine soon.. no more tears di, seat..

Disha take a seat, Alia continue- think whatever you want, but I'm spying on her, & you're with me without any further questions, no more arguments on it..

Vin- ok as you wish, I'm with you..

Disha- for what reason..

Alia- Disha Bhabhi, I'm aloo, Dr. Alia Mehra..

Disha smile- hi..

Alia- now I want Tanu's home address..

Disha- why you want her home address..

Alia- just wait & watch..

Disha- means..

Vin narrates everything to Disha, about Alia's point of view towards Tanu..

Disha to Alia- aloo it's past thing..

Alia- I know it's past thing, but we can't take Tanu so easily..

Disha, Purab, & Vin agree for mission spy on Tanu with Alia..

On same day, Alia & Purab reach Tanu's home address, they first ask to shop's owner about Pragya, but no one knows..

Two days left, on third day start from pharmacist, Purab wait there for Alia.. one customer came there & buy same prescribe medicine from pharmacy..

Pharmacy owner to his worker- three days done, these person came here, & buy same injection with anesthesia dose, somewhere here new clinic open..