part two

Pragya busy in capturing moment, couple of minutes later, one car came in full speed with give horn, Pragya turn to see, that car press breaks in very hurry.. Pragya almost statue on place with closing her eyes.. a moment later she open her eyes.. look herself safe.. she saw car stop some inches from her…

Pragya went near car & start shouting on car driver- Oye Richie rich, came out from car, who you know yourself, do you have driving license that doesn't mean, you drive car like plane, came out from car right now..

In car, driving seat: person let down his sunglasses, & look Pragya like, she is the one lady, who only made for him.. that person is non other than, Abhishek Mehra, Abhi got down from car & want say sorry to her but his mouth didn't respond, his mind command to him, but he lost in her.. with smile on his face..

Pragya- are you gonna mad! You got car, that doesn't mean, drive harshly, this defective car have no horn.. if someone stood in front of your car way, you should have to press horn first.. Pragya go on & on.. she didn't stop for moment..

Abhi didn't say anything to her, just look her with smiley face.. all people witness everything, Disha heard Pragya's voice & she came there, Disha dragged Pragya with her to another place..

Pragya- that mad man yaar, he drives car full speed, if he didn't press breaks last moment, then surely, today I'm going to late.Pragya Arora, why you dragged me here.. I didn't leave that person so well.. how can he drives rashly..

Disha- stop it Pragya, today is our best day, so plz control your anger & clam your self, take a deep breath..

Pragya take deep breath & smile- yaa you're right, came.. they both went towards reception, about there internships, reception person send them to second floor..

They both came on second floor, sit outside of cabin, personal assistant came there, asked about there internships letter, they handover letter to her, she say- sir is came within five minutes..

Man enter in from second floor entrance, wearing white T-shirt, brown jacket with black jeans, Pragya look to man, her jaw drop to look man, personal assistant join him, & started babbling about day schedule, he look Pragya once, & enter in cabin..

Pragya- congrats Disha..

Disha confusingly ask her- why?

Pragya in sad tone- you will get these internship, we both got that internship, but now only you get these internship, my dream, always be a dream forever..

Disha now more confused- I didn't understand, what are you saying..

Pragya look her- on hotel entrance, I argue with person..

Disha- so?

Pragya- that person recently went in cabin with P.A..

Disha shock & stood on her place- what! Are you mad.. what are you saying, you fight.. you argue with Abhishek Mehra.. are you ok Pragya.. he is owner of Mehra's hotel, he will take our interview.. he will be our boss..

Pragya irritated tone- I don't know about anything, I never see him..

Disha slapped on her forehead- you didn't read newspaper or magazines..

Pragya more in irritating tone- I hate to read.. that's it..

Disha- that's why you, don't know anything..

Pragya in concern tone- now what will happen Disha..

Disha- what you say, some time ago.. that will happen..

Pragya with dull face- hmm..

Abhi's P.A came out, send Disha in, after Disha, Pragya's turn..

A couple minutes later, Disha came out from cabin with happy face.. she wish best luck to Pragya, Pragya pray to God, & enter in cabin.. she look Abhi sit on his chair.. he look her once & again busy in reading something..

Abhi didn't look her & say- Ms. Pragya Arora, right..

Pragya in hesitant say- yes sir..

Abhi- plz seat.. Pragya sit in front of him..

Abhi question her- so what's your hobbies..

Pragya- reading novels, cooking & writing..

Abhi- ok, about your family..

Pragya- my parents are no more, I'm live with my uncle & aunty..

Abhi- so Ms. Arora, which writers books, you would to like read..

Pragya confusingly ask him- sorry!!

Abhi- Ms. Arora I'm taking your interview, so you have to give my questions answer.. so plz..

Pragya little bit anger tone- Chetan Bhagat & Ravinder Singh..

Abhi- good Ms. Arora.. he take long pause, Pragya nervousness showing through her behavior, she started playing with her thumb nails, Abhi observe her nervousness.. suddenly Abhi break the silence..

Abhi- you selected for internship in Mehra hotels chain.. welcome..

Pragya in surprise tone- sir.. sir are you serious..

Abhi- Ms. Arora, if you think that I reject you for hotel entrance behavior, then I don't mind, I'm changing my mind.. for that..

Pragya in hurry- no sir.. I'm ok with your decision..

Abhi smile- ok, welcome Ms. Arora..

Pragya smile- thank you sir.. I'm sorry too..

Abhi question her again- sorry for what?

Pragya- woh.. hotel entrance.. argue..

Abhi- don't be, if I'm at your place then.. I did same..

Pragya- phir bhi sorry..

Abhi smile- it's ok, from tomorrow onwards joining date.. other details, payal will inform you..

Pragya- ok sir.. she turn to go..

Abhi again call her- Ms. Arora..

Pragya turn to him- yes sir..

Abhi- next time don't stood on mid way of any kind of entrance.. if you like to stood on mid way of entrance, then plz properly open your ears.. coz driving person always press horn first..

Pragya close her eyes in embarrass, bite her tongue & say- haan sir, once again sorry.. & she went out from cabin..

Abhi smile on her antics..

Disha very much curious to know about Pragya's interview, Pragya came out from cabin with sad face..

Disha look Pragya came out from cabin, she went near her & ask in worried tone- what happened, you got internship..

Pragya didn't give any answer..

Disha thought Pragya reject for internship, she say with sad tone- it's ok, now don't be sad, plz.. I'm also not going to do internship here..

Pragya with sad tone- I'll do my internship here only.. & you also doing your internship with me..

Disha didn't listen her words proper- but you reject for internship..

Pragya smile & say- stupid I got internship..

Disha with surprise tone- what! & She hugged to Pragya in excitement..

Pragya break the hugged- chale..

Disha- haan.. they both leave the place with happy face..

Next part very soon…

If you like plz hit 🌟 & comment...

Thank you for reading...