part eleven

Abhi after end call with Pragya, on intercom- Payal bring my tiffin from Pragya's cabin..

Payal in confuse tone- yes sir..

Payal came in Pragya's cabin, say to Pragya with confusing tone- Pragya Abhi Sir's tiffin..

Pragya handover tiffin bag to Payal's hand..

Payal in mind- everything is confusing, Abhi Sir's tiffin in Pragya's cabin.. strange..

Pragya read her confusion face, after Payal left her cabin, Pragya bursting into laugh.. Disha came in Pragya's cabin for some work, she look Pragya laugh on something, she ask to Pragya..

Disha- Shona why are you laughing..

Pragya in laugh- that Payal..

Disha didn't understand what Pragya say, she again ask- didn't understand what you say.. stop laughing first..

Pragya control her laugh & say- that Payal, she confused..

Disha with confusing tone- means..

Pragya- today Mr. Mehra's cell in Payal's hand, coz of some work, & he save my name as Mrs. Mehra, for Payal I'm only AGM, & Mrs. Mehra someone else..

Disha- Shona in normal words you pulling her leg..

Pragya look Disha with naughty smile, they both started laughing..

At night, Pragya share everything to Abhi about her first day, they both laughing on Payal's incidence..

Pragya's mobile ring, she look caller ID & her smile vanish, she cut that call, Abhi look her & ask..

Abhi- who's call Pragya..

Pragya- not important..

Abhi- Pragya what happen, tell me once..

Pragya- that call was Nikhil's..

Abhi- who?

Pragya- Uncle Aunty's choice for me.. he's basically relative of them..

Abhi- then..

Pragya- then.. I said no to him, I didn't want marry with that greedy person, uncle wants my property through him..

Abhi- ohh now I get it..

Pragya- what?

Abhi- on our first night, you asked me, how much I paid for you to your uncle..

Pragya's smile vanish, she say in sad tone- I'm sorry for that, I'm regretting myself for that night..

Abhi- arrye! Do one thing, you write whole day sorry's  on board..

Pragya- why..

Abhi- on every word you saying sorry to me.. it's not necessary..

Pragya- you always remind me that night in our normal talks..

Abhi- ok, here after I never talk on that night..

Pragya- ok..

Abhi- Pragya..

Pragya- haan..

Abhi- can I get Purab's all reports..

Pragya- haan, you will get that.. tomorrow I'll go to Arora house on evening.. is that ok..

Abhi- ok, I'll pick you up from Arora house, wait for my call..

Pragya- ok, suniye..

Abhi look her in amaze- haan..