Preference: How He Proposes

Niall: He made a huge dinner for you one night with all our favorite foods and his world famous bread sticks he makes. "Y/N" he says as he looks across at you from the well organized table. "Yeah babe?" you responded. He pushed the basket of bread sticks towards you as you gazed at the one you wanted. "Eat some," You picked up a bread stick and started to munch on it. "Not that one!" Niall growls as he picked up the one with the engagement ring around it. You looked at him as he held the bread stick. "Y/N, will you marry me?"

Louis: Louis loved to spend money on you and spoil you like tons, and since your birthday was soon he wanted to spoil you even more. You had a thing for Prada bags; so you guys went to the outlets down the street where a Prada store was. When you both walked in; Louis watched you as you admired all the bags; but a white leather one stood out to you. Louis planned with the store clerks earlier when you checked out the bag they would slip the engagement ring in the bag. "This one!" You shouted as you pointed to the bag on the top shelf. Louis walked over and grabbed it for you, and brought it to the counter. You checked it out and proceeded out of the store. "Is it big inside?" Louis blurted out as you walked down the sidewalk. You opened up the purse and noticed a black, velvet box. "What's this?" you say as you take out the box and put the bag around your shoulder. Louis smiled, "will you marry me?" he says as you opened up the box.

Zayn: Zayn's been working in the studio for the last few weeks and you had no reason why. On a Thursday, Zayn came home from the studio with his guitar and smiled at you while you were in the kitchen cooking up a meal. "Hey babe," he greets you and kissed your cheek. You blushed and continued to cook. "Come here!" he says as he sat down on the couch in the living room. You turned off the stove and headed towards him and took a seat next to him. "What?" you say as you look in his beautiful, big eyes. "I wrote this for you," he says as he strummed his guitar and started to sing. "You're everything I wanted more, everything I need; you're everything I look for everything I see. You're smile laugh and eyes too girl you got it all, i'm falling hard for you too I wanna marry you," when he said that last line, you smiled wide and started to tear. Zayn searched through his denim jacket and pulled out a beautiful, diamond ring. He got off the couch and onto his knee. "Y/N, will you marry me?"

Liam: It's your five year anniversary and both of you planned on going to a very fancy dinner. You were getting ready and you were wearing a knee length dress; and it looked very sophisticated on you, and you looked beautiful. You put your hair in a fancy bun and headed downstairs. "Hey love!" Liam said as you walked down the stairs with your dress on. "You look stunning, Y/N" you smile and thank him. "Here, I got something for you!" he tells you. "Liam you didn't have to babe!" you try and tell him. "It's my treat, and you can wear it tonight!" He tells you as he pulled out two black velvet boxes. "Turn around," he says as he puts on a beautiful diamond necklace on you. "My god," you say, "thank you so much," you tell him and kiss him passionately. "That's not all," he says with a grin and picks up the other box; getting on his knee. You start to smile knowing what is it. "Y/N, I love you so much; marry me?"

Harry: One Direction's final concert had just ended; and the boys were going to celebrate with a bottle of champagne on how far they have come. You met the boys backstage and ran into Harry's arm once you saw the curly-haired boy. "Babe congrats," you say as your arms are around each other and spinning in circles. 'I love you, Y/N" you then unlatched from the hug and he planted a big kiss on your lips making you blush since it felt like the first. "Come, come time to party!" Harry said excitedly and guides you through the back room where everyone was with an open bar. It was nice. "Come here babe," he said as he stood in the middle of the room. "Play the song Niall!" He tells his band mate as your song comes on, leaving you in a grin. Harry grabbed your hands and embraced you. "Y/N, I love you," he starts off and everyone is in the room is watching you making you feel special. "I love you more than anything and I want to be with you for the rest of my life," you smile and a tear falls down your cheek. "Please, do me the honor and marry me,"