Niall Horan (SAD)

There the Irish lad sat on the rocking chair outside an old barn house, rocking back and forward looking out at the midnight sky. It was a clear night with the stars sparkling as bright as always, the moon glowing like a light bulb; and the sounds of crickets singing a song making the setting peaceful.

You could hear the creaks of the chair Niall was sitting on where he rocked without stopping. He sipped down his iced tea and looked around to find an old photo album of you two.

“It’s been two years,” he said as he gently stroked across the brown leather album with his fingers that had a picture of you smiling. He opened it up and there laid the first ever picture of you two.

You met him at a meet in greet in your town; you were standing in between Zayn and Niall.

“I remember like it was yesterday, Y/N” he spoke to himself; playing the scene in his head.

“Next,” Paul hollered to the group of girls that were jittering with excitement. They all walked over and the boys gave them a group hug. Niall was drawn to the one with the (your color eyes) eyes. His pupils grew large since you were beautiful. You stood next to him and Zayn, wrapping your each arm around their waist.

“Okay, 1; 2; 3,” the man with the camera said as they snapped your picture. You and your friends thanked the boys and they thanked you as well for all the appreciation you gave them.

“Hey, Paul,” Niall whispered yelled and signaled him to come; “get that girls number,” he pointed towards you as you were walking out of the room with your friends chatting away. Paul immediately walked over to you and grabbed your attention by picking out your shirt color.

You turned around with a blank look on your face.

“Yes?” you responded.

“One of the boys wants your number, could you write it down on this?” Paul told you and handed you a piece of scrap paper and a pen. You gulped from shock and your neck tensed up. You proceeded and wrote down the ten digits to your number.

“There you go,” you tell Paul with a huge grin on your face.

Niall sat there looking at the picture and replaying the moment he saw you his first time, beautiful and petite. He knew he loved you. He turned the next page and saw you eating a taco. Niall giggled to himself and replays the moment in his head.

“Niall! Don’t take a picture of me eating,” you jokingly threat to him as he takes his cell phone and snaps a picture of you.

“This is going right on Twitter,” he says as he smiles and taps away on his cell phone screen.

“But your fans-“you start off but soon interrupted by Niall.

“No, they can get over it;” he tells you and your eyes grew wide. Niall was so carefree and that’s what intrigued you to like him more.

“This is delicious, we should come here more often,” you mumble out while a mouthful of beans and meat is in your mouth.

“God, I love this place too,” Niall says as he moans at the delicious food. You took a piece of tomato from your plate and throw it at Niall.

“What was that for you weirdo?” Niall asked you playfully while giggling.

“For being such a goober!” you giggle back at him. He picks up a tortilla chip and you cover your face right before he threw it at you.

“That’s not fair! You covered your face!” Niall mopes as you laugh it off.

“Oh shush you,” you tell him while laughing and eating your taco.