14

Explanation

(The chapter continues below but I suggest you read this to understand the story better)

So this is about how the mates thing work on Yoonminseok.

Both Jimin and Hoseok are bonded to Yoongi. If Jimin was not there Yoonseok would have an alphaxalpha relationship and none of the two would want to submit so Jimin is here as their omega.

The bond between Jimin and Hoseok will form after our mochi is marked by both Yoongi and Hoseok.

Do tell me if you do not understand something. I will try and explain it more clearly.

Now on with the chapter

Jung Hoseok

I slowly glance between Jimin and Yoongi. They seem to be also mates like me and Yoongi. But how is it possible ?? Yoongi is my mate and also Jimin's ??

I furrow my eyebrows in contemplation. I cannot figure this out. If Yoongi is mate with Jimin shouldn't I also be mates with him ? I am not feeling any bond connecting me and Jimin. However I do smell his strong strawberry smell along with Yoongi's mint smell.

I do feel attracted to Jimin but not as much as I feel to my alpha. I stare at Yoongi and then at Jimin. They are both a panting and lustrous mess. Jimin because he is in the presence of two alphas releasing strong pheromones and Yoongi because he has two mates in front of him.

Understandable. Having only one mate makes you want to devour him as soon as you see him but now two. Yoongi must be having extreme control on himself.

A growl is heard from Yoongi making both me and Jimin whimper. His dominance was flowing out.

"My room. Now. Both of you." Yoongi commands in a stern voice making my wolf whimper even though I am an alpha. My instincts are telling me to follow his order but my pride as alpha is telling me the opposite.

"W-who do you t-think you ar-" I cannot finish my sentence as Yoongi puts me on his shoulder and carries me to his room while Jimin follows behind us. I struggle in his arms and punch his back.

'I am not going to submit myself ! I am an alpha not an omega' My trail of thoughts is cut as I am thrown roughly on the bed. I watch with hooded eyes as Yoongi pulls Jimin into a steamy kiss. Jimin's legs are all wobbly and are almost giving out. Our alpha pulls him up into his arm and deepen the kiss.

I cannot just sit down and watch. My cock is aching and I need to get rid of this pain. I back hug Yoongi and start leaving kisses all over his neck. He groans into the kiss he was having with Jimin causing.

"Don't you dare mark me Hoseok." He says in a dominant voice making me and Jimin shiver. He places Jimin on the bed and start peppering him with kisses. I pout as I feel left out. Yoongi glances at me and I flinch.

"Come here." He motions me to get under Jimin. The omega was in the middle of both of us. Yoongi starts taking off his shirt and I take the hint and also remove mine and help Jimin on the way. The poor boy was too horny and shaky from two alpha mates to even move.

The three of us are now naked, skin to skin. Yoongi teases the rim of Jimin and fingers him, slick already overflowing from his hole. I growl at the sight causing Jimin to become even more vulnerable than he already is.

"A-ah M-more Yoon a-aah ! T-touch me H-hos-aaah-eok" Jimin's moans fill the room as Yoongi fingers him with three fingers, hitting on his good spot each time. I leave purple spots all the long of his neck and I feel his nails digging into my thigh from all the pleasure.

I perceive the need to mark Jimin here and now. That's what my alpha wolf want. I bear my fangs next to his collarbone and whine when Yoongi stops me with his alpha voice.

"I am marking him first." He says and in the fraction of a second dig his sharp canines in Jimin's neck. The youngest arch his back beautifully and I do not give him any time to respond as I mark him on te other side of his neck.

I smile in satisfaction shudder when I sense Yoongi pull me by my hair. I stare at him with a questioning look and he simply gives me a smirk.

And next thing I know, He bites me on my neck hard and strong. I feel the blood flowing on my neck and I melt in his touch.

Who thought an alpha would feel so good from being marked.

To Be Continued
Thanks for reading 💕
Tell me your thoughts on the story 🤗