4

Get your holy water guys

Kim Namjoon

"Get ready. You won't be able to walk for days "

Jin was looking like a goddess under me. His hair was tangled and his bangs were messy, all over his forehead. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes were teary. His smell was coming out so strong and appealing. He smelt like cherries.He  was such a turn on.

I leaned to him and licked a trail from his neck to his inner thighs. He was letting out moans and groans and gripped my hair. I lifted his legs and placed them on my shoulder.

"Nice view." Jin became redder as soon as I said that. He took the blanket near him and hid himself under it. I yanked it away from him and locked his hands over his head. I looked right in his eyes making him melt under me.

"Don't make me tie you up. I don't want to be so rough on your first time" I then let go of his hands and went to his inner thighs. I left purple hickeys wherever I could. I went to his hole which was already dripping wet. I inserted my tongue in and started moving it inside. Jin was now crying in pleasure. I had not even started yet and he was already over pleased.

I added a two fingers while twirling my tongue. "Haah too mu-aaah ch...St-aah ahha-op" I smirked and looked up at Jin. Tears were rolling down his red cheeks. I stood up and pulled him on his knees by his neck. That was my favorite part on his body. After his well rounded ass of course

"You can't be the only one being pleased right ??" Jin understood what I said and grabbed my crotch in his hands. His hands looked so small compared to it. He placed the tip on his warm plump lips and looked at me before starting to give kitten licks to it. He took it all in and gagged in reflex, tightening his throat around my crotch.

I grabbed his hair and bobbed his head faster on my crotch. Jin moaned, making pleasant vibrations on my dick. I pulled away from him and made him lie down again. I pushed my dick in his tight hole and Jin screamed in pleasure.

He wrapped his feet around me waist and I pushed deeper in him. I place my hands on his butt cheeks, spreading them apart. I thrusted in his him at a fast pace. He arched his back and I pulled his hair making his arch his back even more.

Jin came and I flipped is over so that Jin is straddling on my lap. I slapped his ass and he gasped.

"E-nough p-hahhh-lease"

"Ride me" I said with a stern voice. Being an omega, he couldn't disobey me. He started moving up and down on my crotch. Precum was already flowing out of his cute pink dick. I palmed his dicked and started pleasuring him even more. Jin shuddered and tightened around me.

I moved abruptly, pressing on his prostate. I grabbed Jin's waist and made him go faster and hitting his prostate each and every time. Jin lost all his rationality and started moaning out loud.

"Aaaah Daddy" "More ahhhh Faster" Those lewd comments filled up the room along with the sinful skin slapping. His moans got higher pitch and I knew he was reaching his high for the second time. I went even faster making his scream in moan. He came all over both of us and I smirked.

"It's the second time you are cumming baby. I didn't cum even once." He shyly covered his face and was trying to get away. I grabbed his wrist and started thrusting in him again. Jin was extremely sensitive after coming twice.

He let out a shaky breath. "Namj..aaah" I spanked him and hit on his prostate harshly. "Daddy babe" I leaned to his collarbone while continuously pounding in him- and left hickeys everywhere. I finally reached my high and came deep inside of him.

••

"That was way too quick. We don't even know each other Namjoon"

"What ever we are now mates either you like it or not."

"We're enemy packs." Jin said sternly.

"So what ??"

"Jungkook will never agree to our packs being friends."

"You're my mate Jungkook has nothing to do with this." I was getting angry. What does packs, fights and most importantly Jungkook have to do with us being mates ??! We are meant to be together and Jungkook will not be the one to stop us.

"I can't leave him alone. You don't want everyone on this planet dead do you ?? I have to stay with him until he meets his mate. Else he will go around and kill people like a crazy wolf. You wo-"

"He found his mate"

"Who ??"

"Jungkook who else..."

"Who is his mate you dumbass"

"Wow calm down. Taehyung is his mate"

"Never heard of...let's go see them"

Jin got up and went to the door, ready to talk to Taehyung. I should probably tell him. Or maybe not.

"Umm babe you're not wearing anything."

To Be Continued
Thanks for reading commenting and voting 💕💕💕