5

Kim Taehyung

Jungkook stopped kissing me and bare his fangs near my neck. I was going to let Jungkook mark me as his. Wait.

I shoved Jungkook away from me and glared at him. He killed so many people from my pack when he became alpha...It would be treason to my own family if I became the luna of an enemy pack. On top of that a pack which trued to kill my own pack.

"Get away from me !!" I yelled. Jungkook's scent was still making me weak. But I was trained as an alpha. I am as strong as Namjoon hyung so I should be able to fight Jungkook.

"What do you mean ??" Jungkook growled, obviously angry. I turned away from him and tried to run away. Omega wolves are much quicker than alpha wolves.

I gasped as I felt my body crushing to the wall. Wha... Jungkook's eyes were crimson red. He started choking me. His nails buried into my throat making me scream out of pain. He banged me against the wall once more and growled in a deep voice.

"Dont even try to run away from me. You are my property " He connected our lips into a hot kiss. I melted in his touch. My legs were once again feeling wobbly. I gave Jungkook small punches on his chest trying to make him let go of me. Instead he just wrapped his hands tightly on my waist and deepened our kiss.

I gathered all my strength and pushed Jungkook away from me. He looked twice angrier than before. He furrowed his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes.

"What do you think you are doing !!!" He punched the wall next to me. His wolf was so angry, it made my shiver in fear. I looked at him with defiance. As if it did not affect me that he was so angry.

"We're enemy packs...We cannot be mates you know that." He seemed to calm himself when I told him the reason. I took that as a granted permission to go away but as soon as I tried to, I was trapped again in between his arms.

"You are not going anywhere. You are staying here, with me, as my mate, whether you like it or not."

" I am your mate not your property you asshole"

He slid his hand to my cheeks and trailed it down to my neck. He caressed my skin and smiled like a psychopath. I shuddered at how creepy he was.

"I'll chain you up to my bed so that you cannot get away from me or even better I'll completely exterminate your pack this time so that you don't have anywhere else to go. What do you think ??"

I looked at him with wide eyes. Unbelievable. I need to get out of here before he really does  all of that.

"Don't even try to run away. You have all of your best warriors here with you. If I kill all of them what would happen to your pack sweetheart ??"

I shuddered at the name. I pushed him away from me hard this time and opened the door, ready to run away.

"Submit yourself omega" He growled. He used his alpha voice, making me lose control of myself. Fuck you. I whispered. He then approached me and lifted my whole body to his bed. I felt weak and submissive. I was not able to move. It pissed me off that only his alpha voice could make me be in such a state.

He placed me on his bed and started hovering above me. He licked my neck and looked right into my eyes. He had a smug smile plastered on his face.

"You are mine and I'll claim you even if I have to force you"

I closed my eyes tightly, getting ready for the pain of mating.

"Get away from him Jeon Jungkook"

To Be Continued
Short Update because I have chemistry exams tomorrow. But I don't know if I'll revise. But still. I updated first.  Bye 💕💕💕💓