5.

I quickly dash out of that alley and pull out my phone to get a hold of one of the guys, Jaeger answers sounding very groggy.

Jaeger: *yawn* Ja Emmy?
Emma: no time to elaborate but I just got jumped by some goon on the side walk do you think you could get a hold of the police? I'm going to get y/n
Jaeger: sure thing

I end the call and proceed to y/n's when it begins to snow "ugh its to cold for this I didn't wear the right clothes" I say out loud. I enter the lobby of y/n's apartment, this place is way nicer than I expect, looks really expensive to stay here. Walking to the front desk I am greeted by the front desk receptionist, in a very polite she says "how my I help you ma'am?" I respond "oh, um sorry where is room 26?" She replies with "take that elevator to the 20th floor and it should be 6 doors down" "thanks" I say in a very rushed tone. Im just so ready to get back to Hereford hell im just ready for the constant fighting to stop, Im ready to be with my family again, maybe find someone special and settle down. I arrive at the elevator punch in some buttons and up it goes up I hop out find his door.

Y/n's POV

Im just chilling on the couch when I hear a really loud pounding on my door "holy fuck what are the picking me up for capital murder?" I mumble to my self, I get my lazy ass of the couch.

Twitch's POV

I begin to pound on his door and after awhile I hear "who is it?" "Are the cookies in the oven?" I shout, "no they're on the counter", shortly after y/n opens the door

Emma: ahh so you're the infamous y/n, you have no idea the ordeal I went through to get you, oh where's my manners, Emmanuelle "Twitch" Pichon, but everyone calls me "Emma" *reaches in for a handshake*
Y/n: nice to meet you Emma pretty sure you already are aware of who I am

They both sit still for admiring each others appearance. "God she's beautiful" y/n mubbles

Emma: what's that?
Y/n: oh nothing
Emma: ok then, are you ready to leave
Y/n: yeah I suppose

I help y/n grab his things and move then to the car, I think he's was a bit embarrassed because I was carrying most of his things, but any way we arrive at the van, I slide the door open and set his belongings inside we sit down and Jaeger starts the engine.

Sledge: what in the hell took you so long, it's so boring just sitting in a van for an hour
Emma: shut the hell up I don't want to hear your shit
Jaeger: I think we all want to know
Emma: I litteraly was almost raped and kidnapped and all you guys can do is bitch about sitting in a car?
Sledge: sheesh, sorry is it that time of the month
Emma: Fuck... You

The rest of the car ride was quiet. We board the plane and I take my seat, I motion for y/n to take a spot next to me.

Emma: I'm sorry for the way I acted towards them it's just things weren't going my way today and sledges remarks just drove me over the edge and...
Y/n: chill it's fine I understand
Emma: really, thanks for understanding. Now I'm just going to rest my eyes

Y/n pov

A couple minutes go by when I feel the humanly warmth of Emma touch my body. I look over to see she is asleep practically laying on me. "I could get used to this" I think to myself but I quickly toss that idea out the window "no, I can't get attached especially after last night" it isn't long until my eye lids grow heavy and I drift into a deep sleep.

A/n: just a quick edit I'm sorry for my absence, I was just lazy and unmotivated but I'm back and already writing the next chapter and I just want to give a shout out to my boy on ViperWolf32 discord Smoorey, he joined  vipers discord and said that he couldn't wait for the next chapter of my story and when he said that it really made me feel like I was letting you guys down, that people actually care about the story and I just want to thank all my readers and followers for sticking around and supporting me you really don't know how much it means to me (hmu on discord MAYH3M#4249)