3.

Y/n's APARTMENT

Y/N's POV

I wake up a 11:15 to the sound of loud construction work outside my house "hmm, they're working on a Saturday, R.I.P" I then look at the other side of the bed and realize that Aliyiah isn't there "what wheres Aliyiah" then I realized that I left that bitch. Getting up to stretch I feel my stomach growl very loudly so I decided to fix some breakfast, something I haven't done in a while, I was fixed on making some pancakes but I saw that didn't have any flour "well eggs it is" I grab a carton of eggs and get to cooking. I finish eating my breakfast , boot up my PC and think "let me see if I received an email about when im leaving" sure enough i'd received one from the homie Skippz it read " y/n management told me to tell you to tell you to have your things packed and ready by 8 o'clock and that there would be a Rainbow Operative coming to pick you up at that time, they will say the following codephrase "Are the cookies in the oven" and you reply with "No, they're on the counter"
I read the message and thought "oh shit I have to pack". I packed my bag looked at the clock and it was only 2 so I started streaming within 10 minutes I had 3k viewers. I streamed for until 6:30 I was mainly just trying to waste time while I wait for my pick up. I decided to watch t.v. for a bit but I guess I must have fell asleep because I wake up a 8:37 to really loud knocking at my door.

Twitch's POV

I reach my room and unlock the door and jumped in the shower as I had training earlier that day and smelled really bad. I finish my refreshing shower, walk out of the bathroom and go to put some clothes, I decide on a t-shirt some tights that Ela gifted me awhile back for my birthday and it shows my ass a little bit, and a hoodie. I took a peek at the rest of my room and I realize that this place is trashed. Quickly cleaning this place up I hear a knock on my door,
Sledge: Em, hurry it up we need to be on the plane in 5 minutes
Emma: alright

I wrap up the task at hand exit my room into the hallway to see Zofia and Ela standing in the hallway arguing with each other.

Emma: damn, these two can't go one day without screaming down each others neck

I board the aircraft to find Jaeger in the cockpit and Sledge napping in the back, I tell Jaeger we're good to go I sit next to Sledge and right at that moment Jaeger roars the engines to life and we begin the long flight.

*a/n: sorry for the short boring chapter but I promise we're getting into the interesting shit also ill probably be streaming either Fallout 4 or Siege at 10:30 pm est if you want to stop by https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgRtzptxydPaTPimXhk9Q-Q *