The Beginning of The End :( (Final Update)

Hey, it's been awhile, I haven't touched this book or wattpad in general since Jan 2019. I'm sorry I left you all hanging for so long, a lot of stuff happened in my life after January 2019 that the story kinda took a back seat in my life. I always meant to comeback but I got a girlfriend, I started high school, I was homeless for awhile, my mental state was declining and honestly I haven't touched siege since may 2020. I still get emails to this day of you guys following me or showing support and it brings tears to my eyes, I'm happy that you guys could find enjoyment out of what was at the time my coping mechanism, I just never had it in me to comeback and subconsciously I knew I didn't wanna continue this story anymore. This story is a reflection of me who no longer exists (and honestly for good reason) this story is the reflection of a young, lonely 14 year old boy who was afraid of the future, afraid to be alone (ironic, I had no idea what being alone was) naive of the world and it's mysterious ways. But I've grown a lot in the past 2 years (for better or for worse)
I think the point I'm trying to make is that I'm canceling this project, I was never really happy with it anyways and I think that it's best if I leave it in the past along with the old me. For everyone who has read and enjoyed this story, I'm so glad and happy that I could provide that. Most importantly I'm happy that I had you guys to listen, I think it's all old me would've wanted.
If you'd still like to keep in touch or to see how I'm doing follow me on Instagram (@kcufwaylon) or add me on discord (mayhem#4249) and we could play r6.
Sincerely, Ela Main 🤘