Fall Back and Pray

Ok, first thing, I dedicate this to CallyDupree since she is the one who gave my my two votes!! Thank you SO much!! You really made my day.  Plus, she actually commented!!

Ok, now to the song.  This song is about when everything is crashing down around, and I just go through... well, life.  It is very soft, melodic, and different from my other songs since it doesn't have a chorus.  It has something LIKE a chorus, but it changes each time. =) God bless! @~

O, this is funny, so far, in every song, I've used " 'cuz".  I hope that doesn't get on y'alls nerves. Ok! Back to song!

(V1)

     To everyone who's faced a challenge, you know life's not easy.  And everyone who's taken a step, you know your gonna fall.  Now just about everyone has heard the phrase, "Your standing in God's hands." But do you realize that you could stop holding on to these problems and start letting them go! So just fall back and pray, it's gonna be okay.  As long as you got faith, it'll all work out.  It's gonna be okay, maybe not today but some day, it'll worth it all.  Just fall back and pray, it's gonna be okay.

(V2)

To everyone who's faced a pain, you know there's gonna be tears.   And everyone who's human, you know you're gonna sin.  Now I know you've heard the phrase, "You're standing in God's hands." So why do you still cling to these problms? Why don't you just fall back into God's palms!

(Bridge)  So just fall back and pray, it's gonna be okay.  As long as you have faith it'll all work out.  It's gonna be okay, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, and it may not be soon.  But in the end, Christian, I know it will be okay.  Because in the end, we will have victory, and in the end, we will be in heaven with Jesus.  That's how I know, that's how I know it will okay!

(Tag)

So just fall back and pray, it's gonna be okay.  We are in the Creator's hands, so as long as you got faith it'll all work out.  It's gonna be okay, maybe not today but someday it'll worth it all 'cuz in the end, we will have it all.  So just fall back and pray, it's gonna be okay.  It's gonna, it's gonna be, it's gonna be okay, so just fall back and pray.