Three Simple Questions

Okay, so this is about a misunderstanding.    @~  <><

                              ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

(V1)

Can you tell me what happened, because I'm not so sure. All I know is that your mad, I'm sad, and we are both hurt. One minute we're fine and texting. The next your shutting me down and showing me how chili your cold shoulder can be.

And I only have three simple questions...

(Chorus)

What do you want from me? I've already apologized twice, one too many.

How come it's only me? You're guilty too, yet I'm the only one saying I'm sorry.

The third question is too painful, I don't know how to ask.

(V2)

Don't get me wrong, I still love you like a sister. Known you half of your life and will know you half of mine next year. I don't see how it is fair, since I'm the one reaching out trying to get through this, and your shoving me away.

I only got three simple questions...

*Chorus *

(Bridge)

Oh, its just too painful.

I'm trying so hard to get through this, and to the end, but I'm the only one making an effort now. Your just leaving me to drown in my tears.

I only have three simple questions...

(Tag)

What do you want from me? I've already apologized twice, one too many.

How come it's only me? You're guilty too, yet I'm the only one saying I'm sorry.

The third is painful, but I have to know. We will get through this and still be friends?