Kyman: all smut (again lol)

Kyle sat on his arch enemies/crushes bed uncomfortably, Cartman had asked him over for some reason. He shuffled his feet as he waited for Cartman to return to the room. 'What's he planning....?' Kyle wondered. Cartman finally came back to the room with a huge evil smirk and some supplies in his backpack.

"hello jew" he grins and takes out his camera and sets it up on a stand, he also pulled out some rope. Kyle's eyes widen

"w-what the fuck are you doing fatass!" He stood up his fist clenched, he was not going to stay here. Cartman shakes his head and smirks widely.

"don't try anything, Kyle. Or I might have to show everyone this video~" He shows Kyle a video of him masturbating to Stan's picture.

"W-where'd you get that!?" Kyle asked his face turned bright red, he glared at Cartman "what are you going to do!?"

"Hmm.. well today you're my slave, Jew. You're going to do whatever I say for the next 24 hours~ and if you try to anything else, I will show this to everyone~" he says his smirk growing with every word. Kyle bit his lip, he didn't want that video to get out, he angrily sighed

"fine fatass!" He crossed his arms and glared.

"Good slave," Cartman purred "Now go sit on that chair" Cartman chuckles thinking of how he's going to torture Kyle. Kyle sighed and plopped down on the chair and crossed his arms imagining all the things Cartman was probably make him do.... Cartman turns on the camera and makes sure it captures the view of Kyle.

"take off your jacket and pants now" he orders

"What!?" Kyle asked turning red "no! Cartman sighs with an evil glint in his eyes.

"okay, no problem~" he goes to the computer where he's already loaded the video all he had to do was press post and it would be on Facebook for everyone to see "just saying that I'm tagging Stan in this video" he smirks about to click the the mouse.

"NO!" Kyle shouts "OKAY OKAY" he sighs and unzipped his jacket and slipped off his pants "I hate you so much....." He sat back down and tried to pull his shirt down to cover himself.

Cartman chuckles at his girly looking body and zooms in the camera.

"now.. I want you to jack off the same way you did on the video"he constructs

"Why are you doing this!?" Kyle asked blushing bright red "how dose that make sense!? Then you'll just have two videos of me masturbating!!!"

Cartman shrugs and walks to his computer and lifts a finger about to press the send button, smirking "one more word, Kyle. I'm not afraid to post this"

Kyle glared but sighed, he looked away nervously as he started to imagine the things that made him hard. He imagined, guiltily his best friend as he slipped his hands into his boxers to stroke his member "haah" moaned a bit not looking a Cartman, the images soon turned into Cartman like they always did..... Kyles eyes widening a bit but he continued as his member became fully erect "nnnh cart-" he stopped in mid sentence his face turning redder then ever. Cartman sighs at him, face palms and zooms the camera out to capture his whole body.

"take off your boxers. I don't know if you're actually doing it, stupid Jew"

Kyle slid off his boxers revealing his fully erect member, then continued to stroke it as he moans, he quickened his pace and bit his lip to keep in most of his sounds.

"You're supposed to look at the camera, not me" Cartman chuckles "you're such a desperate jew, aren't you?"

"S-shut nnnah! Up fatass! I wasn't lo-looking at you" Kyle glared and looked at the camera, he happily flipped it off with his free hand then other quickened his pace as he got closer "nnh haaah!!!" He moaned as he came "There! You fucking happy!?" He panted