Craig x Stan ~ Punishment

(Hey guys! It's me, Foofley! Okay I haven't been very active on this account, sorry I recently got a job and it's been taking up all my free time that I'd usually use to write... I'd like to be more active with one shots and maybe even a few of my original stories :) Would anyone like to request a story? It doesn't need to be south park either! ANY FANDOM (well that I'm familiar with :P) So talk to me and let me know what you'd like to read! You can message me here or follow me on Tumblr // Screw_you_im_a_fangirl // or Instagram // xXQueen.of.SinsXx // by the way I just want to say I don't hate Wendy! I actually love her but you know... Craig has to be in character here! She is like a rad female character!!)

Craig POV

I sat at a table in the cafeteria with my friends, Tweek, Clyde, and Token. My annoyance level was rapidly rising as I watched the disgusting scene taking place across the room. Stan Marsh sat with his friends talking happily with his ex-girlfriend Wendy, she leaned on him and batted her eyelashes, giggling and pushing her chest against his side as she flirted with him. Stan blushed, he didn't push her off or yell at her like I wanted him to. He just sat there and let her put her hands all over him! Why would I care you ask? Well Stan Marsh is my boyfriend! I guess technically we're secretly dating but Stan should still act faithful! Instead he's sitting there letting a fucking whore hang all over him! I grit my teeth and my hands squeezed into fists that crushed the can of soda I held. Tweek squeaked next to me and jumped away in fear, he knows it's a bad idea getting caught in the cross fire of my wrath but I wouldn't hurt him.

"C-Craig are y-you alright!?" Tweek shuffled.

"Yeah buddy you look like you're about to cut a bitch" Clyde added lazily biting into his sandwich.

"I'm fine" I deadpanned averting my eyes from Stan, I didn't need them to figure out who I was staring at. Though I could lie and say I was staring at Wendy but I don't think I could say that without vomiting in my mouth.

"You don't seem fine" Token frowned and looked behind him to see what I kept glaring at but I changed my stare to the wall. I quickly glance back over at the table just as Wendy kissed Stan's blushing cheek. I felt my body fill with anger and my fist came down hard on the table sending a bang across the whole room, I stood up and stormed out of the room; not before throwing my crushed can at Stan which missed him and hit the table splashing everyone sitting their with Pepsi instead. I didn't give a fuck, I bit my lip with a huff and left through the doors. Stan was going to need some good punishment tonight when he slept over! I smirked at the thought.

Stans POV

Later that night I hesitantly knocked my boyfriends front door, I wasn't sure if I was still welcomed since Craig seemed angry at me today but what for? I heard shuffling and footsteps. Craig soon answered the door with a huge smile, I pushed down a lump forming in my throat. Oh shit he's furious.

"Hey babe," Craig sweetly smiled "Come in" He pulled me by the hands inside. I decided apologizing for whatever I did what the smart thing to do, if I wanted to survive this sleepover.

"Okay dude I'm not sure what I did but I'm really sorry I upset you! Please don't be mad at me" I bit my lip pleadingly. Craig just turned and walked into the kitchen, I stood frozen. Was he ignoring me now? I pulled off my boots and jacket so I could go see what he was doing. In the kitchen he stood at the counter stirring a drink with his back to me. When he turned he held two mugs offering one to me.

"I'm not mad," he tilted his head "coco?" I slowly took a cup and looked at Craig. My eyes studied Craig's but it was hard.. Craig has never smiled or even shown much emotion since we were kids... which makes it difficult to read him while he was widely smiling at me. It's ironic how I can only read Craig's emotions when he's emotionless.