Kenny x Butters ( You're mine and I'm yours)

Hey! okay I think I will start writing stories for these but they'll be short! I KEEP FORGETTING TO WRITE!!! BLAME SPORTS ANIMES!! By the way I'm going to probably maybe make a sports anime one shot thingy so if you're into that check it out ;)

~

Butters sat quietly on Kenny's creaky bed, Kenny had told him to wait while he went to get something for Butters. Butters smiled, today was his birthday! maybe Kenny got him something! though Butters felt a tad bad if he did because Kenny doesn't have much money... even with his part-time job. Butters fell back on Kenny's bed hugging himself as he blushed, the only thing he wanted for his birthday was for his crush to confess to him and Butters just so happed to be sitting on their bed! Butters had always liked Kenny he just didn't know that it was a romantic kind of like until a year ago when he also realized he was gay, Kenny was bi but he was also, though it pains Butters to admit, a whore... even when Kenny flirts with him he can't tell if its because Kenny likes him or if it just because he's horny! Butters heared a knock "okay I'm going to walk inside but I want you to close your eyes" he said through the door, Butters nodded and waited he blushed realizing his stupidity and answered. "o-okay" he closed his eyes "they're closed!" the door creaked open and Kenny walked inside he smirked, Butters was adorable. Kenny actually genuinly liked Butters and would gladly stop whoring around for him. Kenny had been in a great mood all day because he got a raise and Tweek (Butters bestfrined) let it slid that he was crushing on him! He placed the small box he was holding into Butters hands and quickly leaned in and kiss him, Butters lips were soft and plump so much like a girl but not like on at all, he didn't have sticky gross lip gloss on and his lips were rougher then that of a girls. Kennys hand found its way to Butters cheek, his cheek was warm probably because he was blushing... the kiss was only seconds but felt like hours, Kenny finally pulled back to see Butters red face, his eyes were wide with shock. Kenny chuckled "Did I say you could look?" he asked playfully.

Butters blushed "um sorry!" he closed his eyes, Kenny laughed and kissed Butters cheek.

"I was just teasing you, you can look" Butters opened his eyes and looked at Kenny. He was still confused.

"w-why'd you kiss me?" he asked.

"Because I like you" Kenny smiled. Butters blushed, his hands rubbed together nervously.

"R-really!?" He asked "are you sure I'm-" he paused but continued in a whisper "convenient for you" Kenny chewed his lip he was actually expecting this.

"Open the box" he told Butters who nodded slowly and opened it, there were two silver rings inside. Butter gasped.

"K-Kenny?" Kenny just smirked as took the box he took the rings out and put on on his ring finger and the other on Butters hand. He smiled "these are promise rings, they're my promise to you. I promise you'll be the only one for now on, that you're the only one I want to be with. I've liked you since we were kids but I never felt confident enough to ask you to be mine.." Kenny blushed "so Buttercup? What do you say about being mine?" Butters hugged Kenny tightly, tears ran down he face.

"Yes! Ken I love you!" Butters was smiling. Kenny hugged back running a hand through the shorter blondes hair.

"I love you too Buttercup and only you" he kissed the top of Butters head.

"You're mine and I'm yours" Butters chirped happily looking up at Kenny, Kenny nodded and kissed Butters softly.