CH 15 Miss Carrage

Barry POV
I picked up Thea and ran us to STAR Labs and laid her in the med bay on the bed and Caitlin came in and said "Thea blow in and out big breaths" then Thea breaths in and out as she was told and Caitlin says "Barry lift her legs on put them on the stand" as soon as Caitlin told me this I rushed over and put them on the stand and Caitlin gasped so I go over to look and see what looks like blood where she thought her water broke and as I saw the blood gasped too and Thea asked "what's wrong" I look up at her with a shocked expression and she said "no no it can't no why" I go over to her and pull her into my arms as she cries and asks Caitlin "how did he or she die" Caitlin sighed and said "I don't know there could be a number of reasons but if I had a guess it might be because the glucoses levels were to low" Thea sniffled and asked me "Barry can you bring me to my house please" I nodded and picked her up then ran out and back to Star City then into her apartment setting her on the couch then said "hey I'm gonna call Oliver because I have to go to work but call me if you need me" she nodded so I called Oliver
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oliver=Oli🏹 me= Barry

Me:hey Oliver can you come to Thea's apartment

Oli🏹:yeah why what happened

Me:well we thought her water broke but it didn't and the baby died somehow and I have to go to work

Oli🏹:yeah I'll be over in a couple of minutes stay there until I get there

Me: of corse see you when you get her bye

Oli🏹:bye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned to Thea and said "he'll be here in a couple of minutes" then I heard a knock and said "or maybe in seconds" Thea lets out a small laugh as i open the door its Oliver I move out of the way and let him in and leave saying "bye Thea" and then run off to CCPD when I got there and immediately ran up to my lab and saw joe in there so I asked "what's up" he turned around and I noticed he had a file in his and so I pointed to it and he said "oh there was a case but the guy confessed so you don't have any work anymore" I nodded and said "ok well I don't know what I'm gonna do" joe gave me a confused look and said "what about Thea" when he said that I felt my self go from happy to sad so I sighed and said "she had a miss carriage" joe hugged me and said "I'm sorry son" and hugged him and said "it's ok joe" he let go and said "well you can go visit Kara for lunch" I looked up at him and said "that's a good idea I'm gonna go do that" I grabbed my jacket and ran out and to CatCo and when I got there I got into the elevator and went to Kara floor then when I got out I saw her getting her stuff so witch made me happier so I went to her desk and said "where you going Ms.Danvers" she jumped at what I said then looked up to me and giggled and said "well I was going to go and get my boyfriend for lunch Mr.Allen" I laughed a little and replied back "well maybe your boyfriend did had the same idea and came her to get his girlfriend Ms.Danvers" we looked at each other and burst out laughing but when we were done I said "I got off early so where do you want to go" she caught her breath then said "well I got off early to so why don't we go get pizza and potstickers and watch a movie at the apartment" he nodded at we got In the elevator to leave and when we got out I said "you get the pizza I'll get the potstickers" she nodded and said "I'll see you at the apartment then" and flew off so I ran to the pizza place and then right back to the apartment and when I got there I saw Kara on the couch and then she said "what toke you so long Allen" I gave him a smirk then said sitting down next to her "well if I knew it was a race I would have ran faster Danvers" she smiled and opened it her pizza box so I opened the bag of potstickers she grabbed a slice of pizza and some potstickers and put them on her plate and that's when I noticed I didn't have a plate so I said "hey where my plate" she giggled and said "were sharing" then looked me in the eyes I nodded and said you know Thea had a miss carriage today" she gives me a sad look but I add on "I wanted to have a family and that was gonna be how but it didn't happen" I sniffle she puts her hands on my face and says "hey we still have a chance for a family we can try if you want" I looked at he lust filled eyes and said "of course I want to try but I don't really feel up to it" she sat on my lap and said "well maybe this can help cheer you up" and kissed me roughly so I but her bottom lip for entrance witch she gave me so we fought for domination witch she got and when she did she grabbed my shirt then lifted it up and threw it then laid us down on the couch her on top she said "Bartholomew Henry Allen I'm In control got it" I nodded so she slowly took her shirt off to revel her red lace bra witch made me so hard she then giggled probably feeling how hard I was and then started rubbing my hard on witch made me groan and as I did my phone rang and it was Cisco witch made me practically yell"damn it"