Girl Meets Invitation

Jessica's pov(that's jess btw)
Riley walks up to me with the biggest smile. She hands me an envelope and walks...sorry skips away. I look down at the envelope that's decorated with glitter letters. I hear shuffling feet and I look up to see Zay and Lucus.

"See she got one too." Farkle says walking up with Smakle.

"Why did everyone meet up at my locker perfectly at the same time?" I question.

"Yeah you get used to that." Zay whisperers as the others continue to talk about the envelope.

"You people are nuts." I say grabbing everyones attention. "What I'm just saying stop talking about how weird it is to have the envelope." I say while opening it. "Shes inviting us over for Thanksgiving." I say then put the card back in the envelope.

"Won't that be interesting." Zay whisperers towards me. I smile over at him then we all head to class.

Riley smiles up at us as we enter the room. I sit in my normal spot and watch my friends talk about Thanksgiving as I wonder if I should even try to go. Once the day ends I skip going to Topangas. I spend my time finishing my school work then I look back down at the card exited about finally being invited to something.

A/n
Sorry this ones short. The next one is the Thanksgiving 'episode'. Yes I know I missed Thanksgiving but hey I tried. I'll try to get the next one out asap.