Girl Meets New Girl

Anderson's POV
It was a long ballet class. Afterwards cowboy smiles at me as I wonder if he remembers who I am. Once I make my way to the locker rooms I quickly remove my point shoes and carefully put them away. I slip on my flip flops and make my way out of the building and to the new house.

Zays POV
I smile over at the girl as I put on my tennis shoes. Afterwards I rush over to Topangas. Once I get there I start pacing once I realise no ones here yet. The second Lucus arrives I pull him over to the bookshelves.

"Hey Zay...what's up?" Lucus asks with wide eyes and lifting my hand off his shoulder.

"We have a problem." I say immediately putting my hand on his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" He asks removing my hand from his shoulder again.

"I was..." I start placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down Zay." He says removing my hand. "And don't put your hand on my shoulder again."

"Yes sir." I start and he raises his eyebrows. "Right a new girl was in...."

"Hey guys." Maya says looking over at us and I sigh. "Wanna join the group?"

"Fine." I mumble letting the subject drop, but still focusing on trying to figure out who she is in my brain. I barley listen to there conversation and I leave a little early.

Anderson POV
I do my part around the new house and take some of the young kids upstairs while another girl starts food. I rock the youngest one to sleep as I watch the other kids play with pencils. After they all get feed I tuck them all in.

"Goodnight guys." I say turning off there light and closing there door.

"Congrats." One girl says making me jump.

"What do you mean?" I ask picking clothes off the hallway floor and throwing them down the laundry shoot.

"You might be getting foster parents." She says with a smile and I raise an eyebrow.

"What's so good about that? It's just another house." I say and push open our bedroom door.

"Aren't you a little bit excited?" She asks me and sits down on her bed.

"I'm excited to finish my homework and go to bed. Not a lot is gonna change the way I go about life." I say and sit down on my bed and open up a book.

"But..." she starts.

"You have schoolwork to do." I say with wide eyes.