Part 8 (BxB)(little smut)parkminjung

Jimin pov

Jungkook had just asked me if I had wanted to help him clean which of course, I would help him since I wasn't that of a busy person here in the shop.

He is constantly telling me how deep the moans and groans coming out from Jin's room were. Too much information for me to know.

Jungkook has always been like this, constantly want to gossip about things but scared of girls constantly. I walked to the cleaner supplies closet with him to grab the materials before going to the shower rooms to clean.

The shower room honestly speaking is big, it is even bigger than those that were in my old house even though I don't really remember much from that horrible place.

I placed the cleaning agent into a small bowl shape like pail and poured some water into it splashing onto the shower room ground. I repeated the process a few times until the room was all covered with the cleaning agent before starting to scrub the floors as Jungkook cleaned the toilets.

When Jin came in with a sheepish smile and Jungkook teasing him constantly before sending him off to help feed the hybrid that have yet eaten due to heats. I just laughed along with Jungkook seeing Jin leave in a hurry with his blushing red face.

We continued cleaning for the next one hour or two before Jin came in with a rather frustrated look. "Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi are having their heats. They need someone to relieve it for them because they were deprived of the release for so many years and you're the only one left." Jin begged.

Honestly I'm just an employee and there is seriously no need for him to beg me.

"Urm I'll try with the little energy I still have inside of me. Do you mind if I take the spare bedroom at the end of the hallway?" I asked as I chuckled at Jin for having to use a begging tone on me when it is not the bedroom.

"Sure you can. Here is the keys. Remember to lock the door, it is a bdsm chamber in there left by the previous owner but he went bankrupt in a day so I kept it." He unlatched a key from the bunch he had kept to the right side of his pants as he handed it over to me.

He quickly push me out of the bathroom anxiously towards the place I slept with the other four hybrids.

"Don't worry about the shower room. I'll clean it with Jungkook." he said before he pushed me through the doors towards the dormitory.

I looked around the place and spotted the two hybrids curled up in their respective beds.

I went over to the both of them and lifted them up. One hybrid on one arm as I carried them over to the bdsm chamber that Jin told me about.

The two hybrids clung onto me as I struggled to open the door. No they are certainly not heavy at all, weighing almost like a feather.

The door clicked open and I pushed it in placing them on the floor.

The whole place was black and gold. The bed sheets are black completely with a gold headboard. The corner couch is black leather and many gold buttons to it and a gold colour spine where the black cushion sat.

All the equipment is black, some gold some a nice transparent glass hanging onto black and gold rods that were stuck to the walls.

I was so mesmerised and awestruck by the whole place that I had forgotten about the hybrids until Yoongi tugged on my pants.

I had done some research on heats recently, before we joined Jin's hybrid shop. I mean even though we were chased out as soon as we entered, I managed to read a little.

They would be submissive for the first wave of heats that hit them, after would be dominant. Subsequent heats would alternate.

Humans have to be the dom first, I don't know why that is the rule but we have to. If you don't like being a sub, you can dom both rounds and the hybrids would comply regardless as long as they get to relieve themselves in heat,