Part 6 (BxB) (smut) vkook

Taehyung pov

After Jin sent us up to our dorms, it was 1pm. It was still a long way before dinner actually started. I barely ate lunch so I didn't bother.

I stayed in bed lying down thinking about the day's things; like having a heart-to-heart talk with Jimin.

I've gotten so close with Jimin during the afternoon talk I had with him. He is so nice and kind despite being a human. Maybe it is the bad experience with humans. I mean I used to be human but being a hybrid for most of my life, I've already lost touch with true humans.

Then my previous owner came back trying to buy us back and torture us. I felt a sudden fear build up inside me and I didn't know what to do. I thought Jin hyung would just sell us back to him because he is rich and he can.

I was so relieved when he sent Kevin away. I kind of wished he never turned up at all. All the bad memories just seem to come back to me when I see him.

I decided to sleep since it was too early for dinner, but I don't really eat breakfast.

Taehyung's dream;

I woke up in a green grass patch that was filled with flowers, the same as the one I had in my huge backyard. My mum was always making sure the place was constantly colourful for me despite how poor we were. She gave up everything she had for me.

I was just sitting there alone, taking in the sweet scent of the flowers as I enjoyed the scenery. Then I saw a figure walking towards me. The person's hair flew in the wind as she walked slowly to me.

I was scared yet I felt safe so I just stayed there not moving waiting for the figure to reach me.

It took quite a while but when she reached me, I recognised the smile that I would always see, the dress that would always bring out her eyes—my mother. She smiled happily at me as her eyes disappeared into crescents.

"Hey Taehyung, how have you been doing? Do you know how much I miss you? I've searched you for so many years and finally I have you here with me." She patted and ruffled my hair. I didn't feel my cat ears twitch and I don't feel my tail swishing. Was the whole hybrid thing a dream?

I looked closer at my mother who was in front of me. The wrinkles on her face was so much more prominent, her hair greyed. Time caught up to her pretty fast. She has grown old and I didn't know.

Looks like this is a dream.

That was when I felt a pain hitting my back. I looked up and saw Kevin. He literally hit me on my back and my mum said nothing about it.

"This is your new dad Taehyung, we just got married recently. You would love him, he is so kind and so loving." I saw my mum cling onto my previous owner, a bright smile on her face. I felt a pang of pain in my chest.

"No...no...no...no...no this is not happening." I chanted.

"No no no no no!! No!! He is not it. He is not someone you should be with! He is evil!" I screamed.

"NO!!!!" I shot up from the bed I slept on not so peacefully. It was so scary. I checked the time on the clock at the side and saw if was already 3pm in the afternoon. I guess I slept for 2 hours but that dream was scary.

Kevin, as my dad? No.

Namjoon, who is just sleeping next to me, came up to me and rubbed circles onto my back.

"Hey hey don't worry, it is just a bad dream. Now tell hyung what happen alright??" He whispered into my ear.

"I had a dream about mom marrying Kevin. I was so scared. I don't want that to happen hyung. I never knew that I would be so scared of going back home before." I hugged Namjoon and sobbed into his back t-shirt.