Part 7 (BxB) (smut) namjin

Author's pov

The boys spent so much time together that they were literally brothers which means, they have heats together as well due to the deprivation of the release that they required. They end up having heats together.

During dinner, Namjoon kept shifting in his chair while eating dinner, and Jin clearly noticed.

After dinner he sent everyone back to their rooms but kept Namjoon back.

"Namjoon are you ok? You seem rather off today at dinner." Jin's soothing voice entered Namjoon's ears which made him almost break down but of course he was able to keep it under his control.

"Urm.. Jin Hyung, I'm having my heats as well and I don't know what to do..." the usual tough guy almost broke down under Jin's motherly gaze.

"It is ok baby. Just head to my room and stay there, I'm going to send some food next door. No touching yourself alright, baby boy?" Jin suddenly became a daddy in 0.01 seconds as he sent Namjoon to his bedroom.

Namjoon just submissively nodded as he saw Jin pack up the food and headed next door while he head towards Jin's room.

Let's just say it is a scene not for innocents like seriously. Don't continue after this if you're an innocent mochi like Jimin cause I wouldn't want to corrupt any body.

After the whole food thing and browsing through the whole interior that is to be done by tonight, Jin finally walked back into the room looking at Namjoon in extreme pain.

He felt bad but not bad enough. He pulled out a box of items that he would use if the hybrids were so called "unwanted" and has heats, of course with permission.

"Namjoon, there are rules here in this bedroom that you must follow." Jin's voice went an octave lower causing a shiver to run down Namjoon's spine.

Namjoon just nodded slightly which had caused his jaw to be grabbed harshly by Jin, "Words baby boy, use your words."

"Yes." Namjoon choked out, a little scared by the sudden change of Jin's attitude. He is definitely hiding the fact that Jin acting full on daddy on him is turning him on and he was enjoying completely.

"Baby, listen close and listen clear. Rule one, no touching yourself without permission. Rule two, no release until I say so. Rule three, call me daddy in this room. Rule four, never. Disobey. Me. Understand?" Jin was looking at the younger and weaker boy with hooded eyes.

Jin can't help but dominate the boy because he is too irresistible with the innocent dimpled smile, he can't help but want to care and corrupt the young hybrid.

"Yes daddy." The younger couldn't help but submit to the older boy's gaze.

A smirk had ridden up Jin's face if you guys don't already know. Looking at the submissive boy has caused something wake up.

"Right baby put on these items." Jin is rummaging through his very full container. He took out a simple cock ring and placed it on the bed, a cute little baby blue collar with a simple heart at the front.

While Jin was rummaging, the younger boy was stripping off his clothes and placing them neatly at the side. He picked up the cock ring with his trembling hands.

Jin put down his things as he walked over to Namjoon. "What's wrong baby?" his soothing voice made Namjoon break down into tears.

"Daddy, I am scared." Jin pulled the younger into his toned chest and slowly rub circles on the younger's back. Namjoon was gasping as Jin's hands ran through his bare back.

"It is ok if you don't want it. You can wear it some other time." Jin grabbed the cock ring from Namjoon and placed it back into his big container. He took the collar and gently placed it around Namjoon's neck loosely.