ni juu

For the first time in a while, Kihyun looked around at the room surrounding him, and he felt home.

He had Minhyuk cuddled against his chest, sleeping away peacefully as the news played aimlessly on the TV. His fingers instinctively found their way into the boy's soft blonde hair, stroking the locks gently and lulling the boy back to sleep whenever he stirred.

Noticing the clock above the TV, Kihyun looked at the time then over his shoulder at Hyunwoo, who was working away on his laptop in the dining room. It had been approximately two hours since he started, and Kihyun hadn't seen him move since he sat down.

Trying to get up off of the couch, Kihyun felt Minhyuk stir against his chest, whining quietly, and the pink-haired male smiled down at the boy in his arms.

"Hyunwoo," he whispered over his shoulder at the male a few metres away from him.

Upon hearing his name, Hyunwoo looked up and over at Kihyun, smiling at him when he saw the soft face of his lover. Kihyun simply tilted his head to the side, silently telling Hyunwoo to 'come here'.

A puppet at the strings of his lover, Hyunwoo stood up from the table and made his way over to the two, sitting down next to Kihyun and immediately going to stroke Minhyuk's hair, leaning over to kiss Kihyun softly.

"What are you working on?" Kihyun asked in a hushed tone, not wanting to wake up Minhyuk.

"Just another report. They want us to fill out a whole survey about 'customer service'. I know nothing about customer service since I don't work at the tills," the brunette answered.

"You know," Kihyun replied. "You don't have to work three jobs anymore when you have me. Being a nursery teacher pays surprisingly well. I should be paying at least something here."

"I've told you this before, Ki, you don't have to pay anything," Hyunwoo sighed. "I've kind of grown accustomed to working three jobs."

"I'm sure Minhyuk would love to have you around some more," the pink-haired male replied. "Think about it. We could go out on family outings on the weekends, go and see movies together. Minhyuk would love that. And besides, I am now officially a member of this family, aren't I?"

"You are~" Hyunwoo drawled, already knowing where this was going.

"Then let me help!" He exclaimed, forgetting Minhyuk was asleep on his chest for a brief second.

The boy stirred in Kihyun's lap once again.

"Dada..." He muttered under a whine, and Kihyun looked up at Hyunwoo in surprise.

"I guess now it really is official," the brunette chuckled, wrapping an arm around Kihyun's shoulders and leaning in to press a kiss to his temple. "My two boys."

~*~

the epilogue will be up next week then the answers to your questions the week after!