Chapter 2

“AIDAN!!!” He lets out a groan rolling over in his bed and shoving the pillow over his head. He did not want to be disturbed and if this imbecile continued his ranting he would end his existence.

             “Go. Away.” His voice is muffled but he knew the young vampire would hear him.

            “Aw c’mon don’t act like that!!” Young Eli Edmore bangs on the door of his older companion’s room grinning. “We gots some mui importante shit to do today don’t you remember??!!”

            “No go home Eli” He growls.

            “Yeah you do we talked about it yesterday!!” He is intentionally trying my patience…

“Either you get your ass out here or I’ll break down the door…again!!”

            This damned boy. Aidan sighs and uses his super human speed to get up and thrust open the door forcefully. His face a death glare.

            “WHAT?!” Eli looks a bit shocked before his face breaks into a grin again.

            “Let’s go get some coffee.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Fifteen minutes later after being forced through the shower, apparently he “reeked like rotten food”, Aidan sat in a small corner café downtown in the city. He stares out the window his face impassive and blank as he listens to the annoyingly insistent chatter of Eli. Hell I might as well listen to everyone else’s annoying conversations their talking so damn loud. Haven’t any of these fools heard of common courtesy? Like how you’re not supposed to tell the whole world your GOD DAMNED BUSINESS?

He notices the loudest chattering has stopped and looks up to see an expectant Eli. He answers the question with a huff crossing his arms and Eli begins again. He really is an eye sore isn’t he? In a good way I assume by his constant company of women. He looks at his friend’s bright blue hair and matching set of eyes. His multiple piercings and punk look. Eli was always going with the flow of the modern styles. But its ok for him he looks like a kid. I couldn’t do that. Sure, he himself looked young maybe 24, but not like Eli who looks fresh out of high school, 19 at the most.

He pulls at the collar of his dark grey turtleneck sweater shirt and wonders what people must think seeing them together. Him tall, dark, and mysterious with tall, bright, and obnoxiously loud. Too bad I don’t give a rat’s ass. Why should I? There just things made to take up space. I bet there all swooning over our inhuman perfections as we speak. He lets out a soft snort before letting his gaze wander to a young woman that has been glancing his way the past 5 minutes. He catches her eye and gives a playful smile watching her face heat with a blush as she smiles back. Stupid girl did you really think I would be interested? His smile is quickly replaced by an annoyed expression as he rolls his eyes. Not bothering to look at her shocked face. Of course you did your just another stupid human….

A.N.: Welp there it is folks hope you enjoyed ^_^ oh also any suggestions are welcome as well as reviews harsh or not.  Dun worry I can take it