JhopexReader

PART 1

" Have a heart,Y/N~" Jooyeon,my bff said, pleading w/ her eyes. I sighed frustratingly"For the last time, no" "Why not?" She pouted. "If you like him so much, talk to him yourself." I said,making my final decision.
"But I'll stutter and mess up my words a-and!" Then she stopped and gave me those "Puppy eyes." Too bad for her that I've learned to resist myself from them.
  She groaned, " What do you want then?" I thought for a moment before answering. "There is one thing you could do...." "Really?!" Her eyes lit up, " What is it?" " Stop calling every minute of the day, I don't have all the time in the world to be talking to you,ya know." I said sternly. "Got it!" She smiled. I raised an eyebrow. "Promise?" I said. " Promise." She replied. " Good,I'll talk to him right now."
  Her face grew pale," R-right now?? " I said " Why not? " " Well...." She said. I sighed, "It's fine, I'll play it cool." She hesitated but agreed. Basically, Jooyeon has a crush on this guy in our school named Jung Hoseok and she wants me to talk to him and bring up Jooyeon so he'll notice her. I keep telling her that it's better to just confront him herself but she doesn't have the confidence to do that.
  There he was hanging out by the lockers w/ his friends. She looked at me from the window and I assured her with a thumbs-up. I played it cool until, " ahhh!!" I gasped as I tripped on thin air. Joonyeon's face grew pale as a ghost and I tried to pick myself up.
  "Hey,are you okay?" I heard someone say. I looked up to the one and only Jung Hoseok. I stuttered, " U-um, yeah I'm okay." He held out his hand as I took it and stood up. His face really was something,I could sort of see what Jooyeon saw in him.
  Oh yeah,remember your mission Y/N. "Sorry,I was just trying to meet up w/ my friend Jooyeon in A-class." I explained. "Woah you're in A-class?" He said surprised. "No," I replied " Jooyeon is in A-class but I'm meeting her there since it's free time." "Oh" He said, " We'll be more careful next time ~" " I will,thanks" I smiled and waved goodbye.
  Well that wasn't so hard~

*            *             *             *
  "Eeeek!!" She squealed. " He talked first! He's so nice too!!" I rolled my eyes as she continued to fan girl. I signed, " I'm just letting you know, I'm not talking to him for you again~" "What?!" She exclaimed. " But why?!!" " I gave you a head start,now it's time for you to take some action." She hesitated but gave up. "Fine."
  I smiled. " Good~ now lets go to the liberty and not talk about boys." She laughed. " Okay."

*            *             *              *
  This past week has literally been me and Jooyeon spying on Hoseok, trying to find the perfect time for Jooyeon to come in and talk to him.
  "Now!" I signaled her to go. "Are you sure?" She looked unsure. "Joonyeon you'll never confront him at this rate! Come on!!" I gave her a little push and walked shyly up to Hoseok.
  I couldn't them at all. Only muffled voices. I waited for about a minute until Jooyeon finally came back. "How did it go?" I said eagerly. "He said yes!" She answered, squealing and jumping up and down.
  I smiled and now we both were squealing and jumping around. "So when are you free Y/N? I said you would come too."
  I froze and my smile vanished. "You what?!!" "C-com,it wont be that bad,he'll bring one of his friends too!" She said,thinking that would make things any better. "Jooyeon! That's even wrist,I didn't ask to go on a double date!!"
  "Pleaseeee for me?" She pleaded. I gave her my unamused look and she signed as if her hopes were crushed. I felt a little bed seeing her like that. There was a moment is silence before I signed and said " Okay fine."
  Her eyes lit up and she hugged me. " Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!" I smirked a bit, seeing her happy made me forget for second that was going on a date w/ a stranger.
  "I'll be free on Thursday,I believed." I informed her and she smiled "Okay,Thursday it is!"
  After that, when school finished , we went to her house and discussed that plans for the date.

                           [End Part 1]

Hii it's Peachy I'm back back again. I took forever once again it's because of stupid school. And I have exams next week. I'll see y'all later Byeee~🌙