JhopexReader(short)

Cuddles~

3rd POV

    "Hosoek!! Should I put this here? " He answered. "Yes please" He put one more bag down and suggested "That's the last one. Let's go upstairs, I'm exhausted. " You agreed. "Alright! "

*****

    You both rest and talk about the good and bad stuff going on.You asked "Jhope... Is there anything wrong?" He looked at you. "No...  Why? " You replied "I don't know, it's just that you haven't been smiling or laughing as bright lately. "

    He smiled for you "sorry,is that better? "  "haha yeah, so there's nothing that's bothering you? " he told you it's all good.

*****
Y/n POV

   He started to fall asleep. I guess he was tired from shopping all day. I Don't blame him.

   I decided to fall asleep too. Its been a long day after all. I closed my eyes and  layed down. I started to hear mumbling. I opened my eyes. It was Jhope.

  You leaned in closer to hear him. He was whispering " I love you... Y/n" you chuckled. It woke him up. He questioned "Huh? What happened?"

    I smiled"I love you too... "He laughed and cuddled next to me. I laughed too.

    That was the smile I was waiting for. That bright shining smile.

~~~~~~

    Thanks for reading!!! I hope you liked my story. Well I'll probably take long on my next update like all of my updates so sorry (T^T) Next story will be a JinxReader. 

     Lol. Love ya💕byeeeeeee.