"Roses Have Thorns Too"

Taehyung Yandere

Y/N POV

The fancy table was filled w/ fancy decor and fancy food. Taehyung was my bestfriend that I've had a crush on for a long time now. All of this just for me? I couldn't help but smile. He was too sweet.
"Everything is so perfect here!" I squealed. He smiled. "Well, I felt like it had been a long time since we hung out together and went places. You know? " I looked at him. "Well this was a prefect way to do it"
  I know he likes me as a friend but it's okay. The fact that he would do all this for me makes my heart warm up anyways. 
  I took a sip of the drink in frost of me. "Woah, even the appetizers are already amazing" My eyes light up. This night couldn't be anymore perfect. In fact, it was about to get worse.
A drunk young man walked up to our table, "Do you nee-" He interrupted me. "Hey girl, I'm not the type to just barge in and talk but I think we could hit it of.~" I was disgusted. V was about to tell him to back of until I told him no"It's okay." I said.
  I turned to the drunk man "Hey f**k you. Go away. " I thought I sounded like a hero, like an Independent strong woman. But it seemed like... Like V was mad. His eyes narrowed and darkened. He grabbed hold of my wrist, pretty tightly too. "Ouch!" I said. He gave the man on Death glare that sent him away. He walked away still holding on  to my wrist. "Where are you taking me?!" Then suddenly, everything turned completely black.     

*       *        *       *

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a bit to clear up my vision. I could see Taehyung rummaging through his stuff. I yawned, he turned back. "Ah Y/N, you're awake." Then I suddenly remembered everything. I backed up. "What are you doing?? Why?? " "Don't like you don't know Y/N. After all this care and love I give you. You completely reject me feelings and said " I love you " to another man. What the-? When did I say I love you to a anoth- oh my god. He mistook when I said "F**k you" to I "love you"! How does someone mix these up? I was about to explain but instead screamed as a sharp blade slowly slit my skin. The blood was running out like crazy. " I can't believe it I thought you were the perfect guy. " He signed, " Well.... Roses Have Thorns too" He hugged me tightly and as his breath hit against my ear he also said. "But feel lucky that a thorn bush even has roses..."

A/N

Hii guys I know I took long again. I don't really know who's gonna be next?. You just have to wait and find out. BYE GUYS(ू•ू)