You Don't Know Me 7

It's on like Donkey Kong. Here is the new chapter, chapter 7, of "You Don't Know Me" Please Vote...It's super easy to do! Takes literally 2 seconds! You don't have anything better to do anyways (:  Please Comment....I mean you might as well voice your opinion or suggestions. Please Fan........Well this is only an suggestion, not like I'm holding a gun to your head (•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" 

Just Kidding obviously.....  

You Don't Know Me  - Chapter Seven

---------------------------------------------------------------

As I sat in the truck awaiting the view of my Uncles two story colonial-style home to appear in my vision, Sebastian began to speak. 

"Sooo," He began and I glanced his way, he seemed nervous, "I was thinking that m-maybe yo- I-I mean I, could ask your dad if I could take you on a date." He finished with a side glance, and a small smile. The words registered almost immediately, and I tried to swallow the lump that formed in my throat.

"No." I responded coldly, I shouldn't have used that tone. I shouldn't have said it with so much venom and I immediately regretted even responding. He's only going to ask why now.

"Why not?" I could tell he was disappointed.  

"Just no, okay?" I turned towards the window not wanting to his smile fall from his beautiful face.  

"Is this because they don't live here? Because I could call him over the phone. Or is this because you don't want them to know abou-" I cut him off.  

"NO. 'This' isn't about them not living here. 'This' isn't about me not wanting them to know about you. JUST NO. Can you please drop it?!" My words echoed in the small cab of the truck and I realized how much anger coated every word.

"Then what is it about? This is your problem, you always just change topics or drop things. Tell me."He stated. I couldn't tell him, I barely knew him. Sure, I asked him about his family and various other things but, I've managed to avoid any of the personal questions that he's shot my way. So, in reality, it's him that doesn't know me. I know him. He doesn't know me. 

I looked forward and seen we were parked in front of my Uncle's home. I don't know how long we had been there but, I just noticed. I glanced at Sebastian and he eyed me curiously, probably wondering and waiting for my response to his last question and statement. I reached for the door and sudden 'click' made my head jerk up.

He just locked the doors. That's not going to keep me in the truck. I swiftly unlocked the door and reached once more the handle. The 'click' sounded again, and a hand wrapped around my wrist. He pleaded with me silently to stay in the truck, and I became overwhelmed with a feeling that I at least owe that to him.  

"You can't talk to him, alright? Just please let this go." I said while water welled up in my eyes waiting to break the barrier and make contact onto my skin.  

"No, I'm not leaving until you tell me." He pressed. Why can'the just stop? Does he not see what this is doing to me? Can he not notice how glassy my eyes are or the pained look on my face? 

I sucked in a deep breath and held it for a second longer than normal. "You can't talk to him." I stated once again while, a heavy weight pressed down on my chest. 

"Okay, well how about I ask your mom?" He said with a small smile, like that was the greatest idea ever.  

"You can't talk to my mom, my dad, any of them." I said trying to compose myself but traitor tears rolled their way down my cheeks.  

"Why can't I?! Is this about me? I really think you just don't want me to meet them."  

"NO, THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU FOR THE LAST TIME. YOU," I said pointing at him, "JUST CAN'T TALK TO THEM!" I screamed as hot tears poured freely now. His face morphed into a look of pure shock, confusion, and even a hint of anger. I tried to compose myself, I wasn't sure why I was even crying so much.