Chapter 2

"What!?" Jude yelled. He had just read the letter Juvia gave him and hear about the meeting with Gray.

"He want me to just give up!? Give him Magnolia, the only city that is still mutrual!? I aint gonna do that!" he continued yelling for a while. Juvia just stod there akwardly hopping he would calm down, or let her go.

Luckly, Levy interupted his yelling.

"I'm sorry sir, but how do you spell that? Do you want it to be 'ARAAAGHHH' og 'GRRAHHH'" Jude stopped yelling and stared at her.

"Have you been writing down everything I just said?" he said with anger in his voice.

"I-I'm sorry Sir, that-thats my job." Levy answerd. She knew what happened to the last secretary and feared for her life. Jude's anger often went out of hand, and he's anger was well known around the castle.

Juvia decided this would be a good time to talk as the silence grew.

"Master, do you want me to get the General so you two can discuss this?" Levy gave her a thankful look and Jude nodded slowly. Juvia hurried out of the room happy to get an excuse to leave.

She found Gajeel shortly after. And ten minutes later she was in Jude's office again. Jude and Gajeel started talking about what they would do. Juvia left because it wasn't any need for her. When they were finished talking, Jude told Levy what to write as an response. Soon they were done and Levy got an owl to fly to the Dragneels castle with a note saying that Juvia would meet Gray in the same bar they first met in. They didn't send the actual letter with the owl, because it was to risky.

Jude wanted to be alone, so Levy left the office. She went to her favorite place in the entire castle, the library. She scurried through walls of books. It was like a dream come true. Levy had always been a fast reader, but her family was poor, so she had only owned three books. She could remember her dad teaching her how to read.

"A great mind gives a great soul" he always used to say. Big hands suddenly wrapped around her waist. "Gotcha" a voice said. She shrieked in surprise and hit the person in the head with the book she just picked up. "Ow!" He jumped back holding a hand on his head. A shocked look appeared on her face. "Gajeel? Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to do that!" she put her hand on his arm to make sure he was okay.

"Tch, it's okay, but damn you may be a shrimp but with that book you're a lion. Man, you could kill an elephant with it!" he joked, and Levy started laughing. He smiled at her and took her hand which still was on his arm and dragged her closer to him. "You're so cute when you laugh" he whispered and leaned in closer. As their lips met Levy thought heart felt like it was going to explode. She was still not used to it after six months of dating. The kiss was a soft, but passionate.

When their lips separated, both was out of breath. Levy pressed her forehead against his and smiled. She thought of herself as the luckiest girl in the world, and didn't believe anything could split them up.