Chapter 7

Levy walked through the halls to Gajeel's room. They had planned a movie night together, but Levy had other things in mind as well. She had put on her sexiest underwear, of course Lucy had helped her pick it. She couldn't wait until Gajeel saw it..

She knocked two times on his door before she walked into his room. Gajeels room was a mess, clothes was laying everywhere and candy wrapper seamed to be the only thing coloring the room.

"Geez, you didn't have to clean for me.." Levy said sarcastically.
"Yeah, well, I thought it would be nice to have it clean before you came, shrimp." he answered, as if he actually had cleaned the room for her.
"Ya know, I was sarcastic, this place is a mess."
"Heh, it was dirtier before you came."
"I don't believe you." she laughed."It would be impossible to live in."

They went on about how dirty it was in the room, and how he had cleaned it. When the conversation ended, they started to watch a movie. Levy couldn't concentrate on the movie, she just thought about how she could make him understand what she wated.

When the movie ended she had no clue what she just watched, how long they had whatched it or what she should do next. Her heart was beating harder and faster for every minute. Levy turned to face Gajeel. She stared into his eyes before leaning in.

When their lips met it felt like an electric shock went through her body. It was like that every time they kissed. Levy wanted more every time they touched, and it seemed like whatever they did she couldn't get close enough. The very innocent kiss turned into a heated make-out secession. Maybe this wasn't so hard after all?

Gajeel was now on top of her, and his big body made her feel really small, but also incredibly safe. Suddenly Gajeel jumped back.

"I'm so sorry, Levy. I didn't mean to be so intense."

Levy looked at him confused, why was it so hard to make the idiot understand?

"It's okay, Gajeel... This is something I want" she answered as she caressed his face. He grabbed her hand and held it.

"No, I know you don't want something like this before marriage, and when..IF we do it, I want it to be because you want it, not because you feel pressured... It's fine by me, I won't leave, unless you ask me to."

Levy was shocked by his reaction. He was normally not this..sappy. 'Damn' she thought, 'This would be a lot easier if he just let it happen.' She bit her lips and looked into his concerned eyes.

"I thought about this a lot... And I used to think like that, no sex before marriage, but with everything that is going on right now... I just thought, if something happens to you, I want you to be my first.." she said.

He seemed quite surprised by her answer. He opened his mouth, but closed it again and pressed his lips tight together. It seamed like hours before he answered.

"Are you sure?" he asked, and Levy nodded in response. "Okay, then."

Gajeel leaned in slowly, not taking his eyes of her, looking for any regret. But when he didn't find anything, he pressed his lips against hers.

Levy leaned back on the bed again, and Gajeel followed her movement, making him on top of her once more.

[A/N: sorry for the VERY late guys, I will be continuing the story, but I don't know when the next update will be.. ANYHOW HERE'S A MESSAGE FOR YOU ALL; I would really like some smut in this fanfic, BUT I don't know how to write it.. :-/ So, if any of you AMAZING readers would like to help me out, just message me :D Of course, if you are so kind, I will credit you. :) Thank you everyone for reading my story! :) ]