Cahpter 1

Juvia hurried through the street. 'Damn it' she thought to herself. She was too late for one of the most important meetings of the kingdom. She opened the door to the bar they had agreed to meet in. She walked slowly through the bar. She felt a heavy hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw a buff man with white hair. "Juvia Lockster?" he asked her. Juvia nodded.

"Come with me, he's waiting upstairs" he said and motioned her to follow after him. While they walked up the stairs Juvia noticed that all the people in the bar was staring at her, like she was some kind of goat going to get sacrificed to satan.

The man stopped in front of a gigantic, maroon colored door. "In here" he said. She stood in front of the door for a while. Then she entered the room.

A man with raven colored hair, and dark blue eyes sat in front of her, with his feet on the table. He waved his hand to say 'sit down'. And Juvia sat, and stared at him in awe. It took some time before she realized why she was there.

"So Mr. Dragneel, I heard you had something to discuss with Jude." She said with so much confidence that she surprised herself. The confidence disappeared when he started laughing.

"Did you really think that Igneel would just go out in the open, to meet one of Jude's servants?" the man Juvia thought was Igneel said.

"Well, Juvia didn't think so until I saw your little bodyguard and how the people looked at me" she said, rather offended.

"Elfman... isn't my bodyguard, he owns this place, and will do anything for money..." he talked slowly, as if he thought about every word before saying

"I just said he had to lend me a private room, and look after you. When he asked me how he would recognize you, I said he just had to look after the most beautiful woman he's ever seen" he finished talking. Juvia blushed and looked down. She soon realized that she had nothing to do in this place considering he's not the man she was supposed to meet.

"Well, what is Juvia doing here, if you're not Igneel?" she asked him annoyed.

"I already told you, I work for Igneel. My job is to give you this letter, and your job is to give this to Jude" he gave her a rolled up letter with the Dragneels seal on it.

"Well, thank you mister...?" she stopped mid sentence when she realized she didn't know his name

"Fullbuster, Gray Fullbuster" he said. "But I wasn't finished talking, while you're here in Magnolia you have to buy a new dress."

"Excuse me??"

"Well, I was hoping for something more sexy than a cloak, maybe a color that matches your eyes. You know, I have feeling this is not the last time we're going to meet, so you might as well look good." he shrugged. She stared at him while her anger grew. 'Who do he think he is!?' She got up and opened the door. Before she left she turned around and said: "By the way, Juvia is not Jude's servant, Juvia is his messenger" Just as she slammed the door behind her she heard him yell: "And I'm Igneels"