maroon

dedicated to @carstairs_ because she supports my writing so much and i really appreciate her for that so thanksies gurl

enjoy the new chapter lovelies

--

|three - maroon|

        I've never seen so many teenagers in a school in my whole life. Heck, even 7th graders never came to school. They always ditched or something. A lot of them were talking, some were whispering, and some were even silent. What I noticied was that most of the teens wore solemn faced expressions, as if they knew what they were expecting this year. And that, for some particular reason...made me freak out internally, and outside as well.

        "I feel like I'm going to throw up." I mutter to myself and Rose nudges me, obviously entertained by my reaction. I roll my eyes and add a disapproving shake of my head with it, letting her know how I react to her reaction.

        "Relax. You'll get used to it. Half of these kids don't know where they're going." She grins and I smile force back weakly. Curse my claustrophobic genes!

        "I'll start by showing you each of the classes in your schedule." she says, pulling out my schedule from my small backpack. "For first period you have Geometry with Mr. Clark. Ooh, toughie. Come on!" She grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs.

        This chick has a strong grip! I twist my wrist in different angles, but it was no use. She has the grip of Iron Man. I notice how her expression is unwavering, a permanent smile to her adorable features. Snap out of it, Logan! How would Mom think of you?

        Oh, right. Mom. The fact that I probably wouldn't be seeing her or my family for the next year or so killed me. I'm not one of those people who dislikes their family and is more than happy to get away from them. I swear, when I boarded that bus, I started bawling inside. Some tears were alo included also. I hated being away from my family. For eight hours five days a week, it was fine. But now, I had to bond, get used to people, and worst of all, control my powers. The reoccuring nightmare I had not too long ago always pops in my head, reminding me of things I wish I wouldn't remember.

        After my hurricane of thoughts, we're already at my first period. We pop our heads into a classroom. It has weird inspirational posters, but a cool mathematical feel to it. Not many people wre there, but who visits a math class anyway? I was never good at math. I was only good with the basic of things. Geometry...who knows how that'll work.

        "Here's your first class. Not many people are here." she sighs and looks around. "Well, time for your next class- Biology!"

        I groan as she pulls me with her iron clad grip.

🎒

🎒

        At the end of the classes tour, I have ring around my wrist from Rose's tight hold on me. I frown. I hope this is some type of engagement ring.

        I have successfully memorized my schedule-

Period 1: Calculus with Mr. Clark

Period 2: Physics with Ms. Halls

Period 3: History with Ms. Abrams

SNACK!

Period 4: Japanese with Mr. Saruto

Period 5: PE with Coach Leo

LUNCH!

Period 6: English with Ms. Polland