Chapter 6

Malia's POV

As I walk out of the loft and out into the parking lot of the building to get to my car, I start to think. Maybe me being Peter's is a made up lie to cover for somebody else, but I wouldn't know who else. Everyone made Peter out to be this horrid person, which he did do a bunch of shitty things, but he wasn't always like that.

I get in my car and sit in the seat as I watch Scott get on his dirt bike and Stiles and Lydia in his jeep. I smiled at my friends, 'I don't need to figure out my birth parents. I have a human dad who loves me and friends I would kill for.'

Peter's POV

I sigh as I get out of my car and walk up to the new apartment buildings I decided to rent at. I knock at the owner's door and smile as a middle aged lady answers.

She smiles warmly at me, "Hello, how can I help you?"

"Hi, yes. My name is Peter Hale and you accepted my online application to rent one of your apartments here," I answer.

"Oh! Of course, let me go get you the key and I will show you around," she says.

No more than 2 minutes later she comes back with a key ring and walks me to the third floor, "The place is already furnished and I will get you a key card to access the pool, gym, and other amenities we offer here. You applied at the right time, everyone here pretty soon will be going back to college and these fill up fast."

I nod so that she knows I'm listening and watch as she opens a door, "This is your place. It's two bedroom two and a half bath. There is milk eggs and bread in the kitchen and if you want other food items I can one of my sons show you around town."

I smile at her, "That would be great I haven't been here before, so I would like to get acquainted quickly."

"Well I'll let you get settled tonight and send one of them you way, let's say after lunch tomorrow?"

"Sounds great."

We part ways and I go inside my new home and quickly text Derek saying I made it and a picture of my new place. I look at both rooms and pick the room that has the attached bathroom and lay down on the bed. It had been a long day and I was anxious to settle and not know anybody and nobody knowing me here.

AN: Sorry that it is so short but you guys deserved an update and I thought better shorter than a longer shit one. I have a plan and would like your thoughts.

So I had another story that was Roza and Peter together showing how they met and such, should I somehow incorporate that into this story?

Or no? Please tell me thoughts.