Chapter 4: (In all honesty, I wasnt going to write this...)

Guys, I'm going to be truthful. I never thought people would read this but it seems that they do. If you can read my other story, its much better. I would like to thank you for waiting for this chapter. Any suggestions then leave me a comment or message, thanks!

Peter's POV
I drove over to Stiles' house and climbed in through his bedroom window. I found my box of pictures just sitting on his bed and couldn't stop myself from rolling my eyes.

I grab it and make sure that all of my pictures were in there. When I see that they are I slip back out the window and to my jeep.

I set it in the passenger seat and take off down the road. I sigh as I speed pass the You are leaving Beacon Hills, come back soon! sign. It may have seemed like I didn't want anything to do with this town, but this is all I've ever known.

I was born here, raised here, got married here, and had my first child. Its where I've lost my family and destroyed another, which I don't regret. This place is so full of memories that its hard to leave but if I don't I know that it'll destroy me.

There's no one here left for me, besides Derek, but he hates me too.

I keep driving, not really knowing where I'm heading. I see an exit off the highway and I take it, pulling into a hotel for a night.

Derek's POV

We finish packing my Camero with all of Peter's things and we drop them off at a charity.

"So where did Peter go?" Malia questions.

I shrug, "Who knows."

"At least I still have his pictures," Stiles states, a bit of smugness in his voice.

I laugh, "Peter probablly took those back from you while we were getting that stuff of his."

"What?!" he whines, "That's so not fair!"

Scott laughs with me, "They were his pictures Stiles. Besides, I have a feeling he'll come back."

"God I hope not," Lydia groans.

I glance into my review mirror to see Kira get a confused look, "What did he ever do? It couldn't of been that bad."

Lydia snorts, "How much you wanna bet? He turned Scott, killed Derek's sister Laura, and killed Kate. Then he died and used me to bring himself back from the dead."

Scott chuckles, "Me getting bit wasn't that bad."

"He's right. If he hadn't of been bit then he would still be bringing me down the social ladder," Stiles jokes.

"Its your fault that I'm even a werewolf. If you hadn't of dragged me into the woods, and then left me, I wouldn't even be one," Scott argues back.

How did I get stuck with teenagers?, I sigh in my head.

"Okay, that's it, no more banter, and Kira, he wasn't always bad. He use to be one of the best men I knew. A real example of how a guy should be," I say.

"What were Roza and Dexter like?" Malia asks.

I pull into the parking lot of my loft, "I'll talk about it upstairs."

She nods and they all follow me to the loft. Once there I see that its just Jackson left here.

I sit in one of my armchairs and lean back, getting ready for a long night.

Thanks again for reading! If there are any ideas then please with a ton of sugar please tell me. If you would, try out my other story. Full Moon is its name.

My Idea...tell me if you like it.
If I have Peter come back to Beacon Hills, for some reason and when he's telling them about his past there's like flash backs.
(If I do this I'm hoping that it'll make longer chapters.