Chapter 3: Moving Away ( Or at least trying to)

Peter's POV
After I left the cemetary I went back to my apartment. I had gotten boxes from a local grocery store to pack up all my stuff. My plan is to finally leave Beacon Hills. There was still a Hale Pack and that's all that really mattered to me.
I sighed and taped up another box of clothes. I was only going to take 6 boxes with me.
3 for clothes, the rest would be donated. 1 would be full of high school years books and high school awards that Roza had framed. 1 for books in general and the last 1 for important papers, like medical files.
I looked around the apartment. I was selling it along with the furniture so it would be an easier move on me.
I carried all the boxes to my car and started to write a letter to Derek.

Derek-
I'm leaving Beacon Hills for good. I need you to sell my apartment. Start a pack bank account with the money or something like that.
Also donate whatever clothes I leave.
If I forgot anything then you know my cell.
-Peter.

That should be good. I get into my new jeep and drive over to Derek's.
I get out and put it into his mailbox.
Now I've got to find Stiles. He has my pictures.

Derek's POV
I was laying on the couch when Stiles, Scott, Malia, Kira, and Lydia came in. Stiles was going through my mail.
"Stiles, we have been through this. No going through my mail," I say, a bit frustratedly.
He looks up , "The only thing interesting is a letter from Peter. But I haven't read that yet."
I take the letter from him and I read it.
I sigh and stand up to get my leather jacket.
" Where are you going?" Scott asks.
" Over to Peter's," I say.
Malia snaps her head towards me, "Can I come?"
I groan, now they're going to want to come now.
"Fine, but don't touch anything," I warn.
They all nod their heads in understanding.

At Apartment

I open the door and walk in. I see a few boxes in the middle of the room.
I go over to them and pick a few up.
"Since you guys are here, help me with the boxes then we'll go," I say.
"Where's Peter?" Lydia asks.
"He left Beavon Hills," I state.
"What?!?!?!?!" they shout.

Sorry that its so short.