The Love Starts

I have a date with Ronnie Banks! THE Ronnie Banks!

I swear I was so happy, I blacked out for a minute. That boy... that boy made me the happiest person alive. Everything about him makes me smile and want to plant light kisses all over him..

The Next Day

I'm getting ready to go. I wear a red tight dress just under my butt. Ugh, his face will be priceless!

I curled my hair, and did light makeup. I put on hoop earrings and since I have a second piercing on each ear, I put studs.

Ronnie's PoV

I wear some nice clothes, I want to impress her. I wear a white polo, with some light blue jeans, and matching Jordans. I got my hair cut. Looking kinda like a Mohawk. She'll like it.

I'm on my way to pick up Ebony. That girl makes me so happy... Cloud nine man, I swear.

I honk the horn to let her know I'm here.

Ebony's PoV

He's here! Oh my lord, I can't wait.

I walk outside, and he looked amazing. His curly hair with the mow hawk? He looked so fine! Those Jordan's and the polo... I swear that boy is trying to kill me...

Ronnie's PoV

As soon as she walks out the door, my jaw drops.

Her skin-tight dress, just under her butt... I just wanted to kiss her so badly already.

"Wow..." I say.

"What? What is it? Is it too much?"

"No,no. You look amazing."

I grab her by her waist, and pull her closer. I couldn't help but kiss her.

Ebonys PoV

"You look amazing" he says.

He grabbed my waist, pulled me to him, and kissed me. He kissed me for the third time.

Both PoV

"That Person Will Be The Death Of Me..."