Chapter 5~

Gracie smiled contently, as she screwed the top of the nail polish bottle closed, and look at her freshly painted nails. She was, as you can call it, a nerdfighter. Which was why, on her nails, were Pokeballs. Yep, that's right. PokeBalls. Oh, the joy.

Unfortunately, Gracie had a big maths test tomorrow. It was a Monday, unfortunately back to Uni. Right when she had opened her humongous textbook, her phone vibrated. She didn't recognize the number.

"Hello?" she asked, slipping her phone between her head and her shoulder, tilting her head at an uncomfortable position. Her nails have yet, to dry.

"It's Harry." a deep voice said on the other end.

She had momentarily forgot about Harry. "Er, sorry, I don't know a Harry." she said. Right when she was going to hang up, the voice interuppted her.

"Harry! From yesterday?" the voice said, worriedly.

The memory flashed in her mind, and she sighed. "Oh." she said.

"Yep."

"So, Harry, do you have a reason why you're calling? " Gracie hated useless phone conversations. If they wanted to talk about the weather, that was saved for when they actually saw each other.

'Oh! Yes! Do you want to come hang with me and the lads?" he asked, excitedly.

"You just can't stay away from me can you?" she smirked.

"The lads wanted to meet you!" he protested.

"The lads?" she questioned. She hadn't heard of these 'lads'.

"My friends. Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Liam."

"Uh, okay. But polynomials are calling me." Gracie sighed.

"Polynomials? Is that for biology or something?" he asked.

"Maths, Potter. Maths." Gracie answered.

"So now, I'm Harry Potter?"

"Nah. You're too stupid to defeat Voldemort."

"Hmph."

"So mature, curly fry." Gracie answered, sarcastically.

"Anyways, you can do that when you get home! Come on, hang with us. You know you want to." Gracie could imagine Harry wiggling eyebrows.

"What would we do anyway?" Gracie wondered.

"Eh, stuff our faces with food, play video games, you can get to know my friends?" he answered.

"You had me at video games. Text me your address!"

"Thanks!" Gracie paid the kind cab driver the fare, and jumped out, buzzing the apartment.

"Hello?" Gracie heard Harry's voice say.

"It's Gracie!" she answered.

"I'm sorry, I don't know a Gracie." Harry chuckled.

She rolled her eyes. Now was not that time to play games. She was freezing, and she had much better things to do. She was neglecting her schoolwork, and she had yet to write a letter to SuperMan. She really hated that nickname. It was awkward, saying it. 'Oh hey, I'm going to talk to superman,' no.

"REAL MATURE HARRY. BYE." she hollered.

"WAIT HERE COME IN." he said, buzzing her in, and she smiled.

She yanked the door open, and bounded inside the reception area, quickly getting off the lift. The lift ride was short, and she was soon knocking on the door. No one answered, and she opened the door.

Odd, she thought, they should lock their doors.

As soon as she stepped inside, it was like she was in a loonyhouse.

"Guys! She's here. And she isn't some skank!" a guy exclaimed.

A few others gathered around and they looked at her up and down, studying her.

"You're right, she's not." another one agreed.

Harry walked in. "Ah! I see you've found Gracie." he said, smiling.

"Good job, Harry. Found yourself a nice one.' one clapped him on the back.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" he protested.

"Well, she doesn't look like a slut." one said, pointing at her.

"Well-"

"Stop talking like I'm not here! And er, thanks for not calling me a slut?' she butted in.

"No PROBLEM!"

An awkward silence fell. Because awkward silences are just the best things ever.

"So....I'm Gracie." she offered up.

"Hi Gracie." the all chorused.

"Well...uh.. this is the part where you guys tell me your names?" she said, lookin gdown at her combat boots.

Where these boys so socially awkward they can't even say their names? Well..

I never thought I'd see the day that someone was more awkward than me. she thought.

"You don't know who we are?" an olive-skinned guy with a black quiff on his head said.

"Am I supposed to know you guys? Well I mean.. I know Harry might be my aecond cousin, but I don't think you guys are too." she chuckled.

They shook their heads.

" I'M LOUIS. Not Lewis. Or I might just have to cut those beautiful brown locks off!" one bounded over to her, and hugged her so tightly she couldn't breathe.

"Well-Yeah-I-can-breathe-fine-thanks-for-asking." she managed to muster out, with all the breath she had.

He let go, saying, "Sorry, love!" as the rest introduced themselves.

"I'm Liam."

"Zayn."

"I'm Niall!"

I nodded, taking the information in.

"Er, I'll just point." she muttered.

They laughed.

"So, Gracie. You up for Xbox?" Louis asked, winking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I tried to make this a bit longer! So, right now, I have 5 FANS! YES, 5 FANS! THANKS SO MUCH! BUT, I HAVE DECIDED, NOT TO POST UNTIL I HAVE, 10 FANS! YES, 10 FANS!

SO, fan me, and VOTE! Thanks for everything! Also, follow me on twitter: TeamPayzer

CHECK OUT MY FRIEND'S FANFICTION IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, AND FAN HER! SHE IS: The1DNation and her story is A LOVE LIKE OURS! CHECK IT OUT CHECK IT OUT!

Love you all. Xx