Ch. 2

I can honestly tell you that I don't know why I did what I did. It was kind of like the live in the moment things, you know?

"You did WHAT?!" Scarlett exclaimed.

Scarlett and I played the roles of 'opposite personality but best friends' perfectly. While she was wild and a risk-taker, I was quiet, shy, and safe. So, you could imagine she was surprised when I told her I had written back to the guy. Or girl. You never know.

"Yep." I said, proudly. We were currently walking through the streets of London, doing nothing, really.

"G, I know you want to be more of a risk-taker like me yada yada yada, not with this. He could be a rapist for all you know!" she sighed. She was all for criminal shows. Criminal Minds, CSI, Law and order. You name it.

I shrugged.

"What's the worst that can happen? I'm only writing."

-

' Hi. I'm glad you like my voice! May I ask your name? And if I can ever meet you?'

'Call me....Superman. And if you met me, it wouldn't be an adventure, would it?'

'Fine fine fine.'

'How was your day?'

'Okay'

'Just okay? What happened?'

'It was the usual. Same thing everyday.'

The letters were short, but had meaning. And everyday, at the exact time, they would find a letter.