Chapter 1: Soft Kisses

~Kate pov-

"Dad you really do worry too much you know"

I remarked I heard a sigh from dad across the little coffee table as he sat there drinking his tea.

"Oh come on-!"

"Dad I'm 20, I can take care of myself."

I said interrupting him and he glared at me, giving that unsure look with his hat on the table in front of him.

It's been 3 years and so far everyone's lives have been calm, sort of, I guess from my look of things.

Inoue and Uryu are actually together now, they moved in with each other last year while me and Ichigo

apartment to our selfs, it was a semi tiny apartment down the block which was relatively close to everyone else.

Uryu and inoue also live 2 blocks from us, while Tatsuki and Chad started dating just recently,

So they still lived separately from each other, I found it cute when they're by each other cause they just get so nervous, but that's my opinion.

But right now I'm visiting my dad and he still can't get over that me and Ichigo live together, a dad instinct he has.

"Dad, you seriously overreact sometimes.."

I said and he smacked my head with his cane, and gave a frown

"I'm just worried hollows will attack from all the siritual energy in one place."

He said sighing and I smiled, as I rubbed my head from the cane, he's such a temperamental guy.

"I'm fine, I'm not that little girl you helped get ready for school in morning anymore ok-?"

I said and he gave me a honest look, as I stared into his eyes.

"No matter how I look at you, you will always be my baby girl, and no one can take that spot"

He said and I hugged him tight, feeling a tear come from my eye as he patted my back.

"You'll always be my daddy, forever"

I said and he hugged back chuckling while we pulled away and I wiped my face

"Still my strawberry-"

As he started I pulled from the hug.

"Shuddup old man"

I said giggling and I stood up took my shoulder bag and put my shoes on walking out the shop

"Bye dad"

I said and he waved, I closed the door and started walking to my apartment which was a block away.

He gets so overly attached I think he's like a pair of tight skinny jeans.

I had a blue tank top with black shorts. And yes, my chest is still a billboard but it's not my fault!

It was a while before I got to the apartment and I walked through the building doors and to my door which was on the first floor.

I unlocked it and sighed as I plopped on the black couch, I looked at the living room and sighed

When you walked into the house it's the living room/dining room area, then there's like a server little window

Between the kitchen and dinning room then there was the hallway that was straight down from the door

There was one bathroom and 2 more doors.