One Chance

Nick's POV

        I've been waiting for Demi to get to the recording studio for about an hour. Just hoping we could finish going over the new tracks for my album.

Only thing that I can think about is that Olivia has been on my case about getting more serious in our relationship. Unfortunately, she has been asking me to give her a child.

This was something I never wanted to happen so early in any of my relationships.

And all of a sudden, she wants me to get her pregnant.

She has been seeing so many doctors lately that she found out that she can't even have one due to complicated problems. It broke her heart that she can't have her own, but she knows that she can get a surrogate to give her that chance.

I've been trying to make it work while trying to hide the fact that I don't want to become a father right now. I would've liked to get married first before I wanted to have a family with Olivia.

Right then, I get a snapchat from her with a picture of baby shoes saying she's thinking how cute our baby would look. I don't want to break her heart, but I definitely don't want this to happen either.

Seconds after that snapchat, Demi sends me a text telling me she's running a little late getting here. That she heard about more drama dealing with Selena.

I didn't see that coming. I knew Selena was dealing with a lot since getting back together with Justin, but I just blew it off since we both don't talk anymore. I kinda wish there was something I could do for her.

I quickly checked my phone to see if I still had her number and luckily, I did.

I just hope this doesn't backfire on me.

        Text: Hey Sel, it's Nick. Sorry I haven't spoken to you in a while. I wanted to see how you're doing lately.

Almost immediately, she replies back, Hey Nick. I've had better days than this. Thanks for being concerned. I miss talking with you.

I couldn't help but smile at that. I felt the same way with her. I miss talking with you too. We should meet sometime soon.

I'm wondering if sending that message was a good idea.

        Her reply, We should. Are you busy today?

        Mine, I'm meeting with Demi in the studio to finish tracks, but she's running late. I don't know how long.

        Selena, Which one are you at? The one in West Hollywood or Tribeca?

        Mine, West Hollywood.

        Selena, That's great! I'm actually nearby. Do you want me to come over?

        Mine, Yea, go ahead.

        Selena, Alright. I'll be there in 3 min.

Well, this is great. Selena's coming over to the studio and I know that Demi doesn't want to talk with her since their falling out.

I'm having second thoughts about inviting Selena over here, but I'm also getting excited. I haven't seen Selena a few months after we broke up and I know it hurt her pretty bad.