↳ four

A GASP ESCAPED LINDSEY'S LIPS AS SHE WALKED INTO THE TARDIS

A GASP ESCAPED LINDSEY'S LIPS AS SHE WALKED INTO THE TARDIS. She strides up the ramp towards the console 'But... this is impossible. She's beautiful." the redhead felt a warm burst of air against her face as a thank you. It was as if the Tardis heard her thoughts.

"Well?" he watched her walk around the console with a grin on his face, " What do you think?"

"She's beautiful." She beamed. The Doctor snapped his head in her direction, surprised.

"How do you know it's a 'she'?" the Doctor asked.

Lindsey looked over at him smiling "Why wouldn't she be?" She replied.

"Welcome to the Tardis. She's a Tardis, which stands for 'Time And Relative Dimensions In Space'." the Doctor told her.

Lindsey stood near the console looking at her surroundings, it was a sort of coral theme. The walls were sort of littered with hexagonal impressions were placed everywhere. The entire room was supported by six pillars arranged in a pattern that met with the top of something, which had several black wires connected to it.

She also noticed the room was dimly lit, only illuminated by a glow of green light from the column in the centre of the room.

Rose stood by the console with a scowl, glaring at the redhead. Why did he have to invite her? It was just meant to be the Doctor and I. Traveling alone together. Just her and him.

The blonde's glare increased as Lindsey ran up to the Doctor, pulling him into a hug, which he returned almost instantly.

"This is amazing" she laughed, pulling away from first, "it's almost like another dimension. It's smaller on the outside and bigger on the inside." She beamed

"That's a first." he mumbled under his breath not expecting her comment, usually most of his companions and those who step into the Tardis for the first time comment 'it's bigger on the inside' not both, though it was nice that she acknowledged it.

Lindsey looks down at the dress she was forced to wear, it was a similar dress to the one she wore when she made her music video for 'shatter me' with Lzzy Hale back when she was into her time. She sighed sadly at the memory. 'how will I ever get home?' she sadly thought.

"There is a wardrobe where you can change." the Doctor said, voicing her thoughts. He noticed her change in posture, feeling that she'd want to get out of that dress.

Lindsey looks up at him, "Thank you."

The Doctor nodded, "Rose could you show Lindsey where the wardrobe is?" he asked, not looking at the fuming blonde.

"Why?! She can find it herself." Rose snapped, not wanting to be around the redhead.

"Rose," he warned, he had noticed the blonde's change in attitude since he asked Lindsey to join them.